This position is responsible for coordinating the logistics and execution at all levels of campus/university recruitment efforts This position represents the front-line contact for all issues relating to recruiting and coordinates activities to ensure that the overall effort is successful at attracting the best, brightest and most diverse cross-section of students to our firm. The Campus Recruiting Associate will work closely with the business line, candidates, university officials and our Global HR Team partners.
Ideal candidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of corporate work experience. Experience in recruiting, university career services, university admissions, or event planning is desirable. Campus recruiting experience is a plus. The position is based in New York, NY and reports to the Global Head of Campus Recruiting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Timely data entry, tracking, and reporting of candidates for event attendance, applications and interview process.
• Communicate with candidates in a timely and gracious manner throughout the recruiting lifecycle (introduction interviews offer/sell or decline)
• Ensure that appropriate marketing and advertising is coordinated in-line with firm-wide efforts and strategy. This includes coordinating tailored advertisements, marketing emails, flyers, event sponsorship, corporate giveaways, posting of job descriptions.
• Monitor and control costs relating to recruiting event expenditures.
• Establish contact with university career services to assist in keeping our campus profile up-to-date and to stay apprised of opportunities to market our brand on campus.
• Handle logistics and details with regard to the accurate and timely booking for recruiting events.
• Attend recruiting events/functions to assist in marketing and to facilitate logistics.
• Liaise with campus business leaders to ensure:
o Timely selection of candidates
o Coordination of recruiting events
o Accurate tracking of and communication to candidate pool
o Adequate coordination of central administration needs
• Work with HR Consulting and the Talent and Organizational Development teams to assist in coordinating onboarding & training details for new graduate hires.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
• Excellent technology skills, specifically Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Strong written English skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team; intuitive, quick learner – able to handle steep learning curve
• Strong organizational and project management skills; attention to detail
• Ability to work on and complete multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network with various departmental personnel and outside parties
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have a bias-to-action, results-oriented approach to work; willingness to do whatever it takes to help the team
• Flexible schedule, willing to work early mornings and late evenings during Campus Recruiting season (Sept-Feb)
• Willingness to travel frequently during Campus Recruiting season (Sept – Feb)