The firm is seeking a marketing associate to join the Global Corporate Marketing and Brand team. This role will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a range of projects related to global brand and corporate marketing, including: • The development of high quality, effective content and brand marketing programs that support company broad range of strategies and services globally • Contribute to the development and production of content and brand initiatives that positively influences the perception of Implementation of sponsorship programs • Track program results and budget
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide day-to-day execution and project management for thought leadership and brand-related content and marketing campaigns.
• Interface with global colleagues across channels, including stakeholders in product management, client management, compliance, technology and all marketing functions (brand, design, digital, channel, editorial, messaging and content).
• Manage the development and production of corporate marketing materials across a fully integrated communications platform.
• Promote marketing materials and thought leadership papers, internally and externally.
• Update, maintain and improve global webpages
• Focus on quality control and quality process implementation.
• Prepare marketing metrics reports and work with internal strategic initiatives group and digital marketing team to develop campaign reporting dashboards.
• Coordinate closely with the global marketing function and resources to ensure strict adherence to brand standards and to harness best practices across geographies and business channels.
• Keep abreast of industry and competitor best practice and make recommendations
• Must possess a four-year college degree with a preferred major in marketing or business (or liberal arts with relevant industry experience).
Qualification and Skills:
• Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience developing and implementing marketing assets and programs, with a particular emphasis in digital formats, tools and strategies.
• 5 years of project management and/or marketing experience in an asset management is preferred.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills, including the ability to multi-task and manage a large number of ongoing initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on assigned responsibilities through commitment to quality, attention to detail, and use of effective interpersonal and communication skills, including managing cross-functional teams effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
• Inquisitive self-starter, ability to flourish within the firm’s fast-paced environment with shifts in priorities as business needs dictate.
• Strong ability to acknowledge and adapt to diverse styles, cultures and languages
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel as well as the Adobe platform.
• Familiarity with basic technology applications and content management systems