ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist in preparing regulatory filings, including fund registration statements, prospectuses, and Statements of
Additional Information for company proprietary registered funds
Coordinate responses to various information requests, including regulatory and client requests
Assist in the preparation and organization of board materials
Work with account management to produce responses to sub-advised 15(c) questionnaires
Assist attorneys with miscellaneous special projects as they are assigned
Draft, review, organize, and revise fund-related agreements
Maintain records of all regulatory, contractual, and legal matters
Bachelor’s Degree (required)
Paralegal Certificate or JD (preferred)
Minimum 1-5 years of law firm/in-house paralegal experience (preferred)
Very detailed oriented
Very strong interpersonal skills
Ability to multi-task
Possess exceptional oral, written and organizational skills
Must be able to work independently on complex tasks
Possess the ability and comfort to interact with all levels of management
Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications desired
Knowledge of the Investment Company Act of 1940, Securities Act of 1933, Form N1-A, Form N-2 (preferred)
5-10 years corporate experience
•Responsible for all aspects of revenue calculations, recordings and collections for all lines of business (Retail, Institutional, SMA, etc.).
•Responsible for all aspects of Revenue Share calculations and communications (mo., quarterly, annual) with CIO’s at a detail product level
•TPA Revenues – work with global F&C colleagues to develop an efficient V&C process for analysis, reporting, calculation and payment of revenues transferred in & out of the US, at a product level.
•Perform onshore validation and control of revenue related processes and IFRS Group Reporting processes.
•Oversee Svc Provider adherence to offshore control framework for respective processes.
•Develop, train and monitor a B/S reconciliation process as required
•Oversee MFN data collection and ensure timely and accurate deliverables
•Develop an efficient, effective monthly Flash (projection) process, including commentary
•Review and approval of monthly LLC legal entity financials
•Lead/ participate in process automation/ fee harmonization projects, i.e. client billing
•Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
•CPA with large to mid–size accounting firm experience.
•15 + years corporate accounting experience.
•Asset Management experience strongly preferred
•Evidence of driving change in a finance setting with strong systems and analytical skills
•Prior experience with large financial systems; experience with SAP is strongly preferred, but not required.
•Prior experience with a Finance service provider preferred but not required.
•Ability to communicate effectively; both verbally and in writing.
•Understand big picture and how different tasks are connected
•Ability to manage multiple deliverables with flexibility
•Strong attention to detail
•Make decisions that are appropriate for this level
•Provide timely updates to Manager and escalate issues
•Strong team player
•Able to quickly interpret new and complex information
•Proficient in Microsoft Suite & Financial systems
We are looking for an experienced RFP writer to join the team and who will take the initiative to continually look for opportunities to improve the quality, timeliness and efficiency of our submissions. Working as part
of the Global RFP Team, the successful candidate will ensure that all RFPs are completed in a timely manner and tailored to investor requirements.
Manage the coordination and completion of Requests for Proposals (“RFPs”) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (“DDQs”)
Partner with the Global RFP Team to ensure all deadlines are met and to allow for consistent & accurate messaging across all questionnaires
Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (“SMEs”) throughout the firm to craft accurate responses to standard and customized questions
Maintain a database of standard RFP responses and craft new language as appropriate
● Build an in-depth understanding of the firm’s product offerings and investment capabilities
● Commit to improving the efficiency of the RFP process and quality of RFP submissions
● Undergraduate degree in economics, finance or business preferred
● Superior academic credentials
● 3+ years in an RFP role at an asset management firm preferred
● Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
Self-starter with proven initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a broader
Participate in all levels of coordination of the day-to-day HR Consulting team including but not limited to the following:
•Data entry and maintenance within the HR PeopleSoft system
•Internal process creation and improvements coordinated with members of other HR functions (i.e. Recruiting and Talent & Org Development)
•Immigration support for sponsored employees
•Employee relocation processes including liaising with vendors, employees, and various employees to ensure a smooth process
•New Hire Orientation program
•Employee officer on-boarding program
•Reporting in conjunction with the HR Analytics team
•Various aspects of voluntary and involuntary termination processes
•Employee relations assistance
•Performance management and compensation processes
•Ad hoc and special projects as needed
•Four year college degree
•Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
•Preferred experience with PeopleSoft
•Flexible to work overtime as required, in-line with business needs
•Experience assisting/coordinating in finance industry would translate well
•Displays a high level of integrity
•Thrives while working under pressure in an intense environment
•Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize while meeting rigorous deadlines
•Demonstrates discretion in an extremely confidential environment
•Experience navigating in a complex, matrix organization
•Applies sound judgment
•Successful working with partners in global offices
•Demonstrates high accuracy, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
•Exhibits aptitude for learning global employment practices
•Possesses advanced project/time management skills
•Exudes professionalism and maturity
•Displays results oriented thought processes
Open to candidates with less experience and open up to recent grads if they have completed a related internship or candidates with approx 6 months of professional experience. Seeking a candidate who is motivated to learn, hardworking, organized and can handle a fast-paced and demanding environment. This role will heavily focus on administrative tasks assisting the HR team in NY. The hiring manager is available on-site in NY to provide training. Candidates should expect to work overtime in this role.
We would also consider more experienced candidates if you can confirm they will be happy in a role that is heavily administrative.
Accounts Payable Associates are responsible for the day to day Accounts Payable operations. Most effective performance is achieved through proficient use of all available technological resources, employment of analytical skills and applying best practices and procedural controls.
• Collection of vendor information, ensuring that all necessary information and documentation is provided including W9 forms and 1099 reporting detail
• Review, distribution, and tracking of all invoices and payment requests
• Review of submitted invoices received from multiple offices and entities for accuracy, approval by appropriate signatories, and adherence to established guidelines
• Analysis of all invoice and expense submissions, calculating requirements for sales tax accrual and 1099 reporting, and ensuring accurate G/L expense coding
• Completion of monthly sales/use tax returns and quarterly commercial rent returns
• Review and monthly reconciliation of all corporate card transactions
• Accurate audit of an invoice and posting details into the Concur/SAP Accounting system, streamlining process where possible through utilization of uploading files or templates
• Generation of periodic payment runs and coordination of approval from authorized signatories
• Preparation of both online and manual wire payments and coordination of execution by authorized signatories
• Audit of employee expense reimbursement submissions for policy compliance
• Training and continuous education of staff in using the Concur Premier Professional expense and invoice reporting platforms
• Maintenance and organization of all files and documentation in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Research and resolution of discrepancies and timely response to internal and external inquiries
• Participation in the monthly close process by posting all entries in advance of A/P close deadline and completing an analysis of unprocessed invoices and expenses for accrual
• Provision of supporting documentation for auditors
• Contribution to continuous improvement processes.
• Protection of the organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Two years of Accounts Payable Experience
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Knowledge of advanced MS Excel functions a plus (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
• Familiarity with SAP and/or Concur Premier online expense reporting system a plus
• Working knowledge of basic accounting principles (debit/credit/general ledger).
• Familiarity with foreign currency and online banking platforms
• Strong basic math skills and attention to detail.
• Good communication skills and professional, courteous telephone manner.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills in order to meet processing deadlines.
Need SAP/Concur and good Excel skills. A degree is helpful, but not required. Only looking for 2 to 5yrs experience.
Marketing Support job for trucking/railing out businesses are important to satisfy customer needs as well as internal compliance. It is expected for the job to comply with punctual and smooth coordination of shipments with customers/venders (which involves scheduling and logistics arrangements for saving associated costs), billing and collection, documentation, and accounting inputs etc. Especially, proactive approach for preventing serious problem as well as actions taken for trouble shooting is very important. Majority of the job in this Department is for methanol, single commodity we handle among the team which transparent, punctual and close communications are required
100% Methanol & Ethanol Sales Support, Traffic & Logistics Coordinator for servicing delivery to trucking & railing customers in North America:
Servicing delivery to customer(s) in North America which we ship out from 2-5 inventory locations and 2-4 transloading facilities, selling them FCA/FOB tank and DDP customers sites etc. This includes transactions in Methanol, and includes arrangement for export and potentially import. We are expanding sales for these accounts. The amount of deliveries is significant. This includes activities like below mainly;
a)Servicing account and arranging delivery by contracting logistics such as barges, trucks and rails out from our inventory, and coordinate scheduling to deliver the materials to customer’s sites.
b)Inventory management by communicating close with sales manager as well as logistics specialist/manager.
c)Billing, collecting, accounting input associated with the account.
d)Monitoring/managing credit exposure of each customer with commercial managers.
e)Good Customer Service to satisfy their needs on top of regular delivery service, by working closely and jointly with sales person in charge.
f)Managing billing/payment of freight, demurrage, repair of rail cars and trucks.
g)Controlling inventory in both shore and inland storage locations.
h)Export and Import regulatory compliance managements and processing.
•Computer skills including Excel and other Microsoft applications
•Knowledge on SAP input as well as company regulations especially for internal control requirement
•Accuracy and Efficiency of conducting job.
•Job organization skills for not making mistake/overlook of work necessity.
•Reporting skill to share the information with sales and logistics staffs.
•Ability to be proactive/flexible (think a few steps ahead) and make changes in order to prevent and solve the troubles.
•Communication skill to give good customer service for customers
•Experience with SAP
Primary responsibility is for Treasury function – reviewing, approving and completing monetary transfers; reviewing, analyzing, reconciling, and researching activities related to all corporate bank accounts and liquidity analysis work on a legal entity basis in a timely manner. This position will also be responsible for all compliance and regulations related to the Treasury function.
Secondary responsibilities including, but not limited to, assisting with general ledger account analyses, researching financial statement and financial reporting variances, resolving coding and mapping questions, etc.
The candidate must be a self-motivated, innovative and solution minded individual with solid communication and problem solving skills. Accountability and flexibility are essential.
Domestic Travel for training.
Role & responsibilities (duties and essential job functions)
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining and building banking relationships
• Administrator to corporate bank accounts and portals
• Monitoring and maintaining bank account balances to meet funding needs, and risk limits on a daily basis
• Maintaining policies & procedures to ensure an adequate level of controls, including leading toward successful internal & external audits
• Setting up an EFP account to send ACH payments
• Releasing of all disbursements including ACH and wire payments
• Monitoring of all receipts
• Managing the monthly intercompany bank portal transfers
• Overseeing and coordinating the escheatment process with our 3rd party service provider
• Performing validation and control testing of bank statement reconciliations completed by our 3rd party service provider.
• Creating, tracking and reporting comprehensive liquidity analyses on a legal entity basis
• Coordinating and collaborating with teams regionally and globally to optimize and globalize processes
• Communicating effectively with internal & external clients, vendors and auditors
• Reporting on banking activities as needed
•Assist in supporting day to day tenant administrative requests
•Drafting Memos and/or making phone calls to Tenants related to lease issues and preventative maintenance scheduling
•Assist with the coordination of the Security team
•Support Tenant billing adjustment processing
•Schedule freight elevator and loading dock access
•Coordinate Coverage for after-hours loading dock requests;Coordinate after-hours tenant request for building services
•Assist the Sales, Accounting and Marketing teams in providing information, in response to general building information requests, in the absence of the General Manager
•Support Accounting team and General Manager with financial updates of the Accounting Systems
•Communicate with General Manager regarding accuracy of invoices received; that purchase orders are attached and invoices are coded correctly, according to company procedures.
•Access computerized financial information to resolve vendor and payment disputes.
•Check figures, postings and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy and proper codes.
•Support the and work with General Manager to close financial books for assigned property on a monthly basis
•Assist General Manager with tracking budget
•Support the General Manager to review quarterly and year end reports.
•Assist with the coordination of the Security Guard Force
•Perform building and MMR system/cleanliness walkthroughs, create punch lists
•Tracking of PM contracts and maintenance schedule
•Assist with Vendor maintenance supervision
•Assist with Vendor construction supervision
•Update customer access lists
•Processing Certificates of Insurance
•Coordination of onsite vendors
•Assist in developing and tracking budgets
•Generation and tracking of vendor PO forms
•Assist with the coordination of the building security and access control systems
•Coordinate access card generation and access system control administration
•Processing of PM Field Service Reports, inclusive of follow-up item execution
•Scheduling and tracking of maintenance activities
•Manage and Control storage areas
•Issuing keys to technicians/vendors, keeping logs of who has keys and ensuring return of said keys
•Maintain revolving Office/Base building equipment inventory
•Procurement of Meet Me Room equipment and materials
•Processing equipment and service Invoices
•Schedule Parcel Transportation and customer concierge services
•Track customer Meet Me Room shipments, storage and billable activity
•Assist with after-hours tenant request for building services
•Assist with occasional after-hours vendor build supervision
•Obtaining Bids – Snow removal, landscaping, rubbish & maintenance/repairs
•Learn and ensure compliance with all company, local, state and federal safety rules
•Ensures that unsafe conditions are corrected in a timely manner.
•Ability to lift 35 pounds
•Capability to crouch
•Ability to climb ladders
•Aptitude to perform special projects
•On‐call emergency response
•Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork
•Proof reads all lease paperwork and processes move-ins and move-outs
•Perform any additional duties assigned by property manager or Regional Property Manager. Serves as a backup for all Property Manager duties
•The ideal candidate will be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel, Word and Outlook. The candidate must have experience associated with administrative duties and possess strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple job functions. A strong background in customer service, some basic knowledge of building structures and experience in coordinating and scheduling are essential. Applicants must demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills.
•High school diploma/GED required (Bachelor’s degree preferred) • 2+ years’ experience in Colocation or property management • Excellent communication and time management skills • Well-developed customer service and sales skills
needed to manage, and care for, an exceptional private collection of several thousand pieces of art, antiquities, books, photographs and artifacts.
•The position has a broad spectrum of responsibilities and will therefore require someone with an eclectic range of competencies.
•Specific experience: collection care e.g. storage, climate control of storage, insurance, computerized inventory control, related financial aspects, warehouse maintenance, liaison with galleries and auction houses for acquisitions and de-accessions, appraisal maintenance, preparation for showing of some of the pieces.
•“Soft” skills include: confidence, meticulous (one could write “obsessive”) attention to detail, polish, the ability to work in an environment with multiple, organic projects without losing focus.
•An overarching love of art brings all of these responsibilities and qualities together in a unique opportunity.
•It is not, you can tell from the above description, a position for the faint-hearted.
•Based in Manhattan but involves travel to other sites e.g. to visit the storage units; a current driver’s license and passport are necessary.
•Accommodation will be provided where necessary when working outside Manhattan.
•Salary will be based on experience. A full-benefits package, with performance-related bonus and 401k is offered.