Roles and Responsibilities:
•Communicate information to internal/external clients and business partners
•Process and review LLC expenses including Performance fees
•Client subscription and redemption maintenance and support
•Main contact for all inquiries relating to LLC investors including monthly flows, KYC and general information
•Main contact for custodian, accounting agent, transfer agent and auditors
•Review data for quarterly supplemental statements including review of NAV’s
•Review LLC budgets and client statements
•Review and preparation of Form PF and PQR
Qualification and Skills:
•Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
•5 years’ experience in Fund Administration
•Problem solver and problem spotter
•Extremely thorough and detail oriented
•Calm under pressure
•Thorough understanding of MS Office applications (Excel (VBA), Word, Access, PowerPoint)
•Experience with Bloomberg
•Understanding of Excel macros is a plus
•Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews and internal and external meetings
•Support on-line recruitment and execution of all postings, as requested
•Onboard and communicate new hire orientation for all incoming employees; review presentation annually
•Initiate and monitor background checks and escalate issues to appropriate party
•Process and update all HRIS and other vendor system data related to: new hires, terminations, personnel updates, benefits enrollment, attendance in a timely matter
•Handle inquiries from employees including, but not limited to: benefits, policies, processes, systems, recruitment, scheduling, etc.
•Investigate and troubleshoot HR system issues (i.e., ADP, Cornerstone, Replicon)
•Process all invoices and benefit bills for global offices
•Process childcare vouchers and commuter scheme elections for UK office
•Process tuition reimbursement, employment/mortgage verifications
•Process quarterly headcount reporting and ad-hoc requests
•Handle all audit inquires; seek guidance from Director of HR as needed
•Manage quarterly reporting: IT new hire report, Termination report, Disaster recovery report
•Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations
•Assist Director of HR with various research projects and/or special projects
•File documents into appropriate employee files
•Assist in supervising on-site events coordinated by the team
•Interface with candidates and hiring managers as necessary
•Process purchases for employee life events
•Participate in administrative staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars
•Perform other duties as assigned
•Prior knowledge of principles and practices of human resources
•Self-reliant, proactive, analytical, good problem solver, results and detailed oriented
•Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with all levels of employees
•The ability to handle multiple tasks with precision and urgency
•High work ethic with passion for client service
Support senior relationship managers and/or consultant relations managers on new business development efforts
Respond to prospect and/or consultant inquiries and requests providing seamless support
Respond to requests for information specific to the firm and investment offerings
Respond and coordinate search request inquiries (RFI, RFP, Due Diligence, etc.) from prospects and/or consultants
Assist in the preparation and follow-up for both onsite and offsite meetings with prospects and/or consultants
Communicate as needed with all areas of the firm
Work effectively with investment personnel, operations, legal/compliance, and senior management in the context of meeting prospect and/or consultant needs
Work with other members of the Institutional team to leverage resources and enhance the quality of service and support
Maintain all required account information in CRM system
Develop and maintain current and comprehensive knowledge of the financial markets and industry trends
Maintain ongoing knowledge of departmental procedures and update as necessary
Maintain confidentiality of company information
Attend and participate in staff meetings
Complete internal training
BA/BS degree required and related industry experience with investment management clients. MBA and/or CFA (or in process) preferred
• Series 3, 7 and 66 preferred
• Working knowledge of investment management business, institutional business, including markets, indexes, asset allocation, manager structure, performance evaluation and attribution
IT Industry related experience
• The ability to be able to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
• Good working experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Microsoft Tools)
• Working experience with Exchange management tools and/or Active Directory management tools
• Good verbal and written skills
• Email each owner of the Business departments asking them to review their distribution lists
• Marked them if they are required or not
• If not required, they will be deleted
• If required, asking them to change the display name to the defined standard format, using the How To guide we have put together
• Respond to any email queries
• The owners to report back within 2 weeks, otherwise need to be followed up
• Collate all the responses and update the master Documents
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Provide high-quality client service reporting support for quarterly, annual and ad hoc requests for strategies
• Ensure all questionnaires are delivered in a timely and efficient fashion upon completion of all related reviews and input
• Ensure a full understanding of companies relationships with clients and the types of reports requested for various retail and institutional strategies
• Facilitate improvements in sourcing data, including working with Product and Performance Services on the aggregation of data into a single report compared to the use of multiple sourcing for similar data elements; look for ways to eliminate manual manipulation of data and manual overrides of data by the Product team; work to ensure data timeliness and efficiency
• Build relationships with distribution, product and subject matter experts to stay abreast of all current information related to the firm, its strategy and its initiatives for the future
• Act as a marketing ambassador to investment professionals in order to build on existing relationships and promote a harmonious rapport
At least three years of investment management experience with experience in both retail and institutional markets:
• Knowledge of both retail and institutional products and services, for institutional and retail positioning
• Experience with a content management database (preferably Qvidian)
• Proven project management and process skills;
• The motivation to be a self-starter, multi-task and prioritize effectively
Ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with senior investment and distribution professionals; good interpersonal skills; goal-oriented;
• Outstanding skills in organization, prioritization and time management
• College degree a must
Duties & Responsibilities
Position provides administrative support to busy corporate attorneys. Duties include but are not limited to: serving as a key point of contact for clients, and other business colleagues, assisting with the management of client relationships, assisting in business development initiatives and administrative duties such as answering phones, time entry, travel arrangements, processing reimbursement expenses, calendaring, filing, updating contact list and document production. Hours are 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., with overtime available and needed on a regular basis. (MIGHT BE DIFFERENT HOURS THEN POSTED)
Skills & Competencies
Qualified candidate should be extremely organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize their workload and work well under pressure. The successful candidate should be a self-starter, forward-thinking, action-oriented and focused. Excellent interpersonal, time management, written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to work independently, are required. The ideal candidate must be highly proficient using Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). Must be a team player and flexible to work overtime.
Qualifications & Prior Experience
Bachelor’s degree and strong technical skills in MS Office
They are looking for someone who brings a high degree of intelligence, professionalism and confidence in themselves as well as has a get the job done type of attitude. They want someone who takes initiative and shows and interest in learning and growing with the firm. The firm provides excellent resources and they want someone who is not adverse to using them.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading email marketing initiatives while supporting management of the company website. The role will involve identifying, planning, executing and reporting on all email marketing efforts and engagements and making recommendations for enhancements in this area of outreach. This is a collaborative position involving engagement with the distribution channels and internal marketing partners along with other key stakeholders across the firm.
Support enhancements to the Email marketing strategy and advocate for successful best practices within the organization
Work with other members of Marketing teams to define, plan and execute the email campaigns on time
Continuously identify opportunities to improve email marketing including automation, trigger marketing, A/B testing, template designs, content, call to action, etc.
Monitor performance and produce standardized reports along with recommendations on an ongoing basis
Ability to do deep dive analysis time to time to understand customer touch points and successes factors across different customer segments
Knowledge of industry tools and solutions to optimize and innovate in this space
Work to support website strategy for the company in US and other global markets
Identify ongoing growth opportunities, and execute them to completion
Partner with all departments within the organization and make required day to day content additions & updates when required
Negotiate and manage external vendors tied to technical enhancements to the site, and define operating processes and procedures for effective moderation and administrative
Monitor usage and report on usage along with recommendation on a regular basis
Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years of marketing experience in the digital marketing space (email marketing, website, mobile, etc.)
Experience developing, managing and implementing projects across digital channels such as Email marketing programs, Website development & optimization, digital media campaign planning & execution, etc.
Knowledge and familiarity of platforms and analytics tools including Marketing Automation platform (specifically Pardot), CMS platforms, Google Analytics, Salesforce, channel optimization and user conversions tactics, etc.
Knowledge of digital technologies & development preferred with experience managing internal development, and also outsourced development with external vendors
Quantitative & analytical acumen to analyze and report digital data insights
Experience in the Financial Services industry preferred but not required
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to manage multiple projects and can work independently as well as a team
Strong relationship management skills and highly motivated team player to influence and drive change
This position is responsible for providing administrative support for several investment teams. Duties include general administrative and project based work. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to assist and act in a confidential capacity, communicate well with tact and courtesy, and project a professional image through in-person and phone interaction. Reporting to CIO
•Answer and screen telephone calls; when appropriate, refer or direct calls to appropriate parties
•Prepare, type, and edit documents using Microsoft Office
•Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments, arrange conference calls and video conferences, book meeting rooms, coordinate catering requirements with hospitality department
•Greet and assist visitors
•Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, prepare travel itineraries
•Coordinate local travel arrangements and accommodations for visiting executive guests
•Prepare travel reimbursement reports and check requests and work with Finance to ensure timely payments; review expense reports
•Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
•Proactively seeks out ways to develop systems and continually services the needs of the team to ensure time is focused on accomplishing priority objectives
•Facilitate and track communications internally and externally
•Assist with key priorities, maintain task list
•Follow-up on meetings and assist with deliverables
•Maintain contacts directory, personnel files and records
•Perform general office duties to include, but not limited to: printing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, preparing courier packages, filing
•Maintain confidentiality of client and employee information
This position will support multiple departments, including US Fixed Income, Global Fixed Income, and other associated individuals as needed.
•Minimum 2 years administrative experience; Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
•Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
•High degree of integrity, confidentiality, initiative, accountability, and strong work ethic
•Excellent communication skills in person, on phone, and by email and voicemail
•Strong proofreading and grammatical skills
•Ability to prioritize and manage multiple on-going tasks and projects
•Attention to detail and quality of work product
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
•Welcomes clients and visitors in person or on the telephone in a professional manner.
•Operates Cisco telephone system in accordance with Firm procedures.
•Answers all incoming calls, making sure clients reach correct destinations.
•Takes accurate messages and delivers messages promptly via e-mail as directed by lawyer or secretary.
•Coordinates conference room schedules (including video conference room) and visiting attorney offices.
•Communicates catering needs to catering or appropriate department timely.
•Assists with car and travel reservations.
•Schedules meetings, including conference rooms and informs catering, IT and others as needed.
•Registers visitors utilizing building security system.
•Corresponds with Facilities regarding temperature control in conference rooms.
•Assists with loaner access cards and ensuring timely return.
•Covers message center and evening hours.
•Provides back up support to Receptionist team.
•Performs other office-related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
•Strong interpersonal skills, pleasant telephone manner, professional demeanor and appearance.
•Strong customer service skills.
•Good communication skills.
•Punctuality and dedication to job a must.
Coordinate and attend departmental meetings; handle agenda, minutes and follow-up tasks;
• Assist with coordinating calendars for internal and external scheduling of meetings;
• Assist with event planning;
• Perform administrative tasks such as expenses, phone coverage, conference room booking, ordering supplies, travel coordination, check requests, etc.;
• Assume additional tasks and responsibilities as required; willingness to help across teams within the institutional group is required
Highly organized, resourceful, detail-oriented person who is comfortable working both independently within a team environment
• Experienced in Outlook calendar functions
• Excellent in Microsoft software products including: Word and PowerPoint
• Able to handle multiple assignments; knows how to prioritize; understands and adheres to standards of confidentiality
• Excellent technical skills; must be able to learn various software systems
• Self-motivated, personable and able to communicate effectively with senior professionals
• 7 years+ experience working in the financial services industry and/or Institutional investment advisory experience preferred.
• Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred