3rd shift from 12 AM to 8 AM
•Perform a wide variety of advanced administrative and document production assignments, including extensive typing, revising of legal documents, conversions, formatting, troubleshooting, transcribing audio files, and proofreading while managing own time to meet multiple objectives.
•Handle more complex assignments.
•Maintain accurate records of all work completed through the department’s workflow tool and retention of completed jobs in firm repositories.
•Maintain utilization and productivity standards for position.
•Provide seamless support to all principals submitting jobs to the 24/7 team regardless of job type, submission method, physical location, etc.
•Operate independently as well as a member of the 24/7 team.
•Act as a resource for others in department.
•Coordinate and communicate daily status and special instructions to next shift to ensure a seamless transition in workflow
•Troubleshoot document and/or technical inquiries.
•Solve moderately complex problems and completes work independently.
•Enhance professional growth and development through seminars, literature, meetings, workshops, and in-house training.
•Assist with the orientation and cross-training of new department staff.
•Operate and have a working knowledge of all equipment and software available to the 24/7 team.
•Coordinate, prioritize and schedule assignments to ensure deadlines are met.
•Work with the attorneys and other users to determine reasonable and realistic time frames to complete the jobs.
•Ensure the accurate and efficient completion of all requests submitted to the 24/7 team to the satisfaction of attorneys and other users.
•All jobs should be quality controlled before sending them back to the attorneys.
•Assist in creating, formatting, revising and proofreading jobs submitted to the department.
•Assist attorneys/paralegals from regional offices as necessary.
•Communicate to the Supervisor any and all issues relating to operation, staffing and other problems that may affect the efficient workflow in the department.
•Practice and foster an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation.
•Perform any and all other duties as necessary and/or as assigned by manager for the efficient functioning of the department.
M-F (full-time hours)
Must sit onsite in New York. No opportunity for remote.
HR Consulting Associate – Job Description:
The HR Consulting Associate is responsible for support within the Global HR Consulting team. The HR Associate team partners with the HR Generalists in supporting 2,100+ employees globally. A successful associate will provide employees a first level of assistance with guidance and support contributing to and facilitating the development and application of the HR function.
Participate in all levels of coordination of the day-to-day HR Consulting team including but not limited to the following:
• Data entry and maintenance within the HR PeopleSoft system
• Internal process creation and improvements coordinated with members of other HR functions (i.e. Recruiting and Talent & Org Development)
• Immigration support for sponsored employees
• Employee relocation processes including liaising with vendors, and employees to ensure a smooth process
• New Hire Orientation program
• Employee officer on-boarding program
• Reporting in conjunction with the HR Analytics team
• Various aspects of voluntary and involuntary termination processes
• Employee relations assistance
• Performance management and compensation processes
• Ad hoc and special projects as needed
• Minimum of 2 years Human Resources experience
• Four year college degree
• Familiarity with Federal and State employment law
• Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
• Preferred experience with PeopleSoft
• Flexible to work overtime as required, in-line with business needs
• Displays a high level of integrity
• Thrives while working under pressure in an intense environment
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize while meeting rigorous deadlines
• Demonstrates discretion in an extremely confidential environment
• Experience navigating in a complex, matrix organization
• Applies sound judgment
• Successful working with partners in global offices
• Demonstrates high accuracy, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
• Exhibits aptitude for learning global employment practices
• Possesses advanced project/time management skills
• Exudes professionalism and maturity
• Displays results oriented thought processes
Mutual Fund Administration
•Review financial statements of various closed end, open end and alternative investment funds
•Monitor and analyze revenue and expense of the funds (dividend projection and expense analyses)
•Communicate with outside vendors, internal departments (Marketing, Compliance, Product, Performance, Legal) and management.
Role & Responsibilities
•Review and prepare various regulatory filings – annual, semi-annual reports, Forms N-CSR, NCEN and NPORT, Proxy, Prospectus, SAI and 24F-2
•Quarterly reporting to mutual fund Board of Trustees.
•Preparation of Section 19 notices, earnings press releases, stale pricing reports, leverage calculations and dividend projections.
•Interact with all levels of management, independent Auditors, Portfolio management team, Legal, Product, and Compliance and with the various support groups within the department to accomplish organizational goals.
•Establish, build and sustain relationships with service providers such as custodian & accounting agents and transfer agents.
•Collaborate work with other members of the department to provide backup and support for the Fund Administration group
Experience / Qualifications & Skills
•5 + year experience in mutual fund accounting and/or fund administration
•Good organizational skills with ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
•Strong communication skills
•Ability to resolve issues and conflicts independently
•Excellent computer skills
This position is responsible for providing administrative support for several investment teams. Duties include general administrative and project based work. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to assist and act in a confidential capacity, communicate well with tact and courtesy, and project a professional image through in-person and phone interaction. Reporting to CIO
•Answer and screen telephone calls; when appropriate, refer or direct calls to appropriate parties
•Prepare, type, and edit documents using Microsoft Office
•Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments, arrange conference calls and video conferences, book meeting rooms, coordinate catering requirements with hospitality department
•Greet and assist visitors
•Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, prepare travel itineraries
•Coordinate local travel arrangements and accommodations for visiting executive guests
•Prepare travel reimbursement reports and check requests and work with Finance to ensure timely payments; review expense reports
•Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
•Proactively seeks out ways to develop systems and continually services the needs of the team to ensure time is focused on accomplishing priority objectives
•Facilitate and track communications internally and externally
•Assist with key priorities, maintain task list
•Follow-up on meetings and assist with deliverables
•Maintain contacts directory, personnel files and records
•Perform general office duties to include, but not limited to: printing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, preparing courier packages, filing
•Maintain confidentiality of client and employee information
This position will support multiple departments, including US Fixed Income, Global Fixed Income, and other associated individuals as needed.
•Minimum 2 years administrative experience; Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
•Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
•High degree of integrity, confidentiality, initiative, accountability, and strong work ethic
•Excellent communication skills in person, on phone, and by email and voicemail
•Strong proofreading and grammatical skills
•Ability to prioritize and manage multiple on-going tasks and projects
•Attention to detail and quality of work product
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
•Welcomes clients and visitors in person or on the telephone in a professional manner.
•Operates Cisco telephone system in accordance with Firm procedures.
•Answers all incoming calls, making sure clients reach correct destinations.
•Takes accurate messages and delivers messages promptly via e-mail as directed by lawyer or secretary.
•Coordinates conference room schedules (including video conference room) and visiting attorney offices.
•Communicates catering needs to catering or appropriate department timely.
•Assists with car and travel reservations.
•Schedules meetings, including conference rooms and informs catering, IT and others as needed.
•Registers visitors utilizing building security system.
•Corresponds with Facilities regarding temperature control in conference rooms.
•Assists with loaner access cards and ensuring timely return.
•Covers message center and evening hours.
•Provides back up support to Receptionist team.
•Performs other office-related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
•Strong interpersonal skills, pleasant telephone manner, professional demeanor and appearance.
•Strong customer service skills.
•Good communication skills.
•Punctuality and dedication to job a must.
Coordinate and attend departmental meetings; handle agenda, minutes and follow-up tasks;
• Assist with coordinating calendars for internal and external scheduling of meetings;
• Assist with event planning;
• Perform administrative tasks such as expenses, phone coverage, conference room booking, ordering supplies, travel coordination, check requests, etc.;
• Assume additional tasks and responsibilities as required; willingness to help across teams within the institutional group is required
Highly organized, resourceful, detail-oriented person who is comfortable working both independently within a team environment
• Experienced in Outlook calendar functions
• Excellent in Microsoft software products including: Word and PowerPoint
• Able to handle multiple assignments; knows how to prioritize; understands and adheres to standards of confidentiality
• Excellent technical skills; must be able to learn various software systems
• Self-motivated, personable and able to communicate effectively with senior professionals
• 7 years+ experience working in the financial services industry and/or Institutional investment advisory experience preferred.
• Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred