JOB TITLE: Document Specialist
The purpose of this position is to provide high quality support to the Firm in the form of error-free and efficient document preparation and job completion. This individual will perform a wide variety of document production and other administrative assignments, in addition to word processing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Perform a wide variety of advanced administrative and document production assignments, including extensive typing, revising of documents, formatting, troubleshooting, and proofreading while managing own time to meet multiple objectives.
·Handle more complex assignments.
·Maintain utilization and productivity standards for position.
·Provide seamless support to multiple departments submitting jobs to the word processing team regardless of job type, submission method, physical location, etc.
·Troubleshoot document and/or technical inquiries.
·Solve moderately complex problems and completes work independently.
·Enhance professional growth and development through seminars, literature, meetings, workshops, and in-house training.
·Assist with the orientation and cross-training of new department staff.
·Operate and have a working knowledge of all equipment and software available to the word processing team.
·Coordinate and prioritize assignments to ensure deadlines are met.
·Work with the team to determine reasonable and realistic time frames to complete the jobs.
·Ensure the accurate and efficient completion of all requests submitted to the word processing team. All jobs should be quality controlled.
· Assist in creating, formatting, revising and proofreading jobs submitted to the department.
·Ability to pay very close attention to detail.
·Knowledge of advanced document production features.
·Possess and maintain a professional and service-oriented attitude.
·Excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and proofreading skills
·Excellent organizational skills.
·Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and records.
·Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
·Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures. Ability to work under pressure, remain calm and take initiative.
·Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and to use good judgment.
·Ability to work overtime as needed.
·Ability to respond to ever-changing environment and new technologies.
·Ability to meet deadlines and solve problems.
· Systems required: Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
·Typing speed: At least 70 WPM.
The Document Specialist will perform functions in accordance with the standards of the firm. The Document Specialist should function independently within those standards.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma; College experience preferred.
· Previous experience in a medium to large size law firm in a document production or related role.
The firm is seeking a marketing associate to join the Global Corporate Marketing and Brand team. This role will be responsible for supporting the development and implementation of a range of projects related to global brand and corporate marketing, including: • The development of high quality, effective content and brand marketing programs that support company broad range of strategies and services globally • Contribute to the development and production of content and brand initiatives that positively influences the perception of Implementation of sponsorship programs • Track program results and budget
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide day-to-day execution and project management for thought leadership and brand-related content and marketing campaigns.
• Interface with global colleagues across channels, including stakeholders in product management, client management, compliance, technology and all marketing functions (brand, design, digital, channel, editorial, messaging and content).
• Manage the development and production of corporate marketing materials across a fully integrated communications platform.
• Promote marketing materials and thought leadership papers, internally and externally.
• Update, maintain and improve global webpages
• Focus on quality control and quality process implementation.
• Prepare marketing metrics reports and work with internal strategic initiatives group and digital marketing team to develop campaign reporting dashboards.
• Coordinate closely with the global marketing function and resources to ensure strict adherence to brand standards and to harness best practices across geographies and business channels.
• Keep abreast of industry and competitor best practice and make recommendations
• Must possess a four-year college degree with a preferred major in marketing or business (or liberal arts with relevant industry experience).
Qualification and Skills:
• Ideal candidates should have a minimum of 5 years of experience developing and implementing marketing assets and programs, with a particular emphasis in digital formats, tools and strategies.
• 5 years of project management and/or marketing experience in an asset management is preferred.
• Exceptional organizational and project management skills, including the ability to multi-task and manage a large number of ongoing initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver on assigned responsibilities through commitment to quality, attention to detail, and use of effective interpersonal and communication skills, including managing cross-functional teams effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
• Inquisitive self-starter, ability to flourish within the firm’s fast-paced environment with shifts in priorities as business needs dictate.
• Strong ability to acknowledge and adapt to diverse styles, cultures and languages
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel as well as the Adobe platform.
• Familiarity with basic technology applications and content management systems
This position is responsible for coordinating the logistics and execution at all levels of campus/university recruitment efforts This position represents the front-line contact for all issues relating to recruiting and coordinates activities to ensure that the overall effort is successful at attracting the best, brightest and most diverse cross-section of students to our firm. The Campus Recruiting Associate will work closely with the business line, candidates, university officials and our Global HR Team partners.
Ideal candidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of corporate work experience. Experience in recruiting, university career services, university admissions, or event planning is desirable. Campus recruiting experience is a plus. The position is based in New York, NY and reports to the Global Head of Campus Recruiting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Timely data entry, tracking, and reporting of candidates for event attendance, applications and interview process.
• Communicate with candidates in a timely and gracious manner throughout the recruiting lifecycle (introduction interviews offer/sell or decline)
• Ensure that appropriate marketing and advertising is coordinated in-line with firm-wide efforts and strategy. This includes coordinating tailored advertisements, marketing emails, flyers, event sponsorship, corporate giveaways, posting of job descriptions.
• Monitor and control costs relating to recruiting event expenditures.
• Establish contact with university career services to assist in keeping our campus profile up-to-date and to stay apprised of opportunities to market our brand on campus.
• Handle logistics and details with regard to the accurate and timely booking for recruiting events.
• Attend recruiting events/functions to assist in marketing and to facilitate logistics.
• Liaise with campus business leaders to ensure:
o Timely selection of candidates
o Coordination of recruiting events
o Accurate tracking of and communication to candidate pool
o Adequate coordination of central administration needs
• Work with HR Consulting and the Talent and Organizational Development teams to assist in coordinating onboarding & training details for new graduate hires.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
• Excellent technology skills, specifically Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Strong written English skills
• Able to work independently and as part of a team; intuitive, quick learner – able to handle steep learning curve
• Strong organizational and project management skills; attention to detail
• Ability to work on and complete multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network with various departmental personnel and outside parties
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have a bias-to-action, results-oriented approach to work; willingness to do whatever it takes to help the team
• Flexible schedule, willing to work early mornings and late evenings during Campus Recruiting season (Sept-Feb)
• Willingness to travel frequently during Campus Recruiting season (Sept – Feb)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
•Welcomes clients and visitors in person or on the telephone in a professional manner.
•Operates Cisco telephone system in accordance with Firm procedures.
•Answers all incoming calls, making sure clients reach correct destinations.
•Takes accurate messages and delivers messages promptly via e-mail as directed by lawyer or secretary.
•Coordinates conference room schedules (including video conference room) and visiting attorney offices.
•Communicates catering needs to catering or appropriate department timely.
•Assists with car and travel reservations.
•Schedules meetings, including conference rooms and informs catering, IT and others as needed.
•Registers visitors utilizing building security system.
•Corresponds with Facilities regarding temperature control in conference rooms.
•Assists with loaner access cards and ensuring timely return.
•Covers message center and evening hours.
•Provides back up support to Receptionist team.
•Performs other office-related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
•Strong interpersonal skills, pleasant telephone manner, professional demeanor and appearance.
•Strong customer service skills.
•Good communication skills.
•Punctuality and dedication to job a must.
Coordinate and attend departmental meetings; handle agenda, minutes and follow-up tasks;
• Assist with coordinating calendars for internal and external scheduling of meetings;
• Assist with event planning;
• Perform administrative tasks such as expenses, phone coverage, conference room booking, ordering supplies, travel coordination, check requests, etc.;
• Assume additional tasks and responsibilities as required; willingness to help across teams within the institutional group is required
Highly organized, resourceful, detail-oriented person who is comfortable working both independently within a team environment
• Experienced in Outlook calendar functions
• Excellent in Microsoft software products including: Word and PowerPoint
• Able to handle multiple assignments; knows how to prioritize; understands and adheres to standards of confidentiality
• Excellent technical skills; must be able to learn various software systems
• Self-motivated, personable and able to communicate effectively with senior professionals
• 7 years+ experience working in the financial services industry and/or Institutional investment advisory experience preferred.
• Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
•Answer and screen telephone calls; when appropriate, refer or direct calls to appropriate parties
•Prepare, type, and edit documents using Microsoft Office
•Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments, arrange conference calls and video conferences, book meeting rooms, coordinate catering requirements with hospitality department
•Greet and assist visitors
•Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, prepare travel itineraries
•Coordinate local travel arrangements and accommodations for visiting executive guests
•Prepare travel reimbursement reports and check requests and work with Finance to ensure timely payments; review expense reports
•Maintain hard copy and electronic filing systems
•Proactively seeks out ways to develop systems and continually services the needs of the team to ensure time is focused on accomplishing priority objectives
•Facilitate and track communications internally and externally
•Assist with key priorities, maintain task list
•Follow-up on meetings and assist with deliverables
•Maintain contacts directory, personnel files and records
•Perform general office duties to include, but not limited to: printing, photocopying, faxing, mailing, preparing courier packages, filing
•Maintain confidentiality of client and employee information
•Bachelor degree highly preferred and minimum 2 years administrative experience
•Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
•High degree of integrity, confidentiality, initiative, accountability, and strong work ethic
•Excellent communication skills in person, on phone, and by email and voicemail
•Strong proofreading and grammatical skills
•Ability to prioritize and manage multiple on-going tasks and projects
•Attention to detail and quality of work product