The primary objective of the Lead Operations U.S. will be to actively drive change to achieve operational excellence for U.S. Operations.
The Lead Operations U.S. will be vital in serving our company´s business, partnering with all the different departments and areas within the U.S. and other regions (Europe and APAC) to deliver project results in-time and in-budget to all our internal and external clients.
The scope of projects will comprise to optimize and further harmonize the sourcing strategy for Operations U.S for all upcoming regulatory and operational requirements, innovative operational solutions for new product and growth initiatives and onboarding of new investment teams and strategies. An essential part of this role will be the collaboration with Change teams from the other regions to establish best practices and to drive cross-regional initiatives.
In addition, this role will help further developing the mid- to long term Operations strategy & Operating model by closely interacting with the Global Operations Architecture team and leading respective initiatives & projects.
Leading and managing major Operations change initiatives
• Driving and supporting the continuous development, refinement and implementation of our strategic target operating model across the U.S. locations and other regions.
• Driving harmonization, consistency and economic fit of Operations U.S. business model and related change initiatives towards the Global Operating Target Operating (TOM) model.
• Lead build out of Operations Change within U.S. in close alignment with Change teams and processes established in other regions.
• Responsible for managing the Operations U.S. project portfolio
• Operations Architecture: As part of relevant TOM change initiatives designing operational architecture and ensuring alignment of systems, processes, data and providers for complex new business requirements in line with the Global Operating Model.
• Regulatory and Risk: Driving and ensuring operational regulatory compliance and risk mitigation for Operations U.S.
• Identifying opportunities for digitalization & automation and initiating initiatives to strategically transform and enhance the efficiency of the Operations value chain.
• Responsible for managing /overseeing projects to implement the TOM within project budgets (and acquiring budgets for as needed projects)
• Adhere to the correct project structures to control and monitor the project deliverables and other project artefacts (RAID, Change control) based on the overall agreed AGI project management methodology and framework