Primary responsibility is for Treasury function – reviewing, approving and completing monetary transfers; reviewing, analyzing, reconciling, and researching activities related to all corporate bank accounts and liquidity analysis work on a legal entity basis in a timely manner. This position will also be responsible for all compliance and regulations related to the Treasury function.
Secondary responsibilities including, but not limited to, assisting with general ledger account analyses, researching financial statement and financial reporting variances, resolving coding and mapping questions, etc.
The candidate must be a self-motivated, innovative and solution minded individual with solid communication and problem solving skills. Accountability and flexibility are essential.
Domestic Travel for training.
Role & responsibilities (duties and essential job functions)
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining and building banking relationships
• Administrator to corporate bank accounts and portals
• Monitoring and maintaining bank account balances to meet funding needs, and risk limits on a daily basis
• Maintaining policies & procedures to ensure an adequate level of controls, including leading toward successful internal & external audits
• Setting up an EFP account to send ACH payments
• Releasing of all disbursements including ACH and wire payments
• Monitoring of all receipts
• Managing the monthly intercompany bank portal transfers
• Overseeing and coordinating the escheatment process with our 3rd party service provider
• Performing validation and control testing of bank statement reconciliations completed by our 3rd party service provider.
• Creating, tracking and reporting comprehensive liquidity analyses on a legal entity basis
• Coordinating and collaborating with teams regionally and globally to optimize and globalize processes
• Communicating effectively with internal & external clients, vendors and auditors
• Reporting on banking activities as needed