Ethanol Sales and Logistics Coordinator 100%
Supporting the necessary documentation/inputs for facilitating trades and management of time-charter vessels. This includes the below main activities but is not exhaustive:
- Send/receive shipping document instructions
- Sending product/vessel inspection instructions
- Coordinating necessary documentation and vessel schedules with supplier/customer
- Paying/Issuing invoices
- Managing and tracking transaction costs/expenses
- Validating letter of credit and preparing the required documents
- Billing, collecting, accounting input associated with each account
- Monitoring credit exposure of each customer with commercial managers
- Export/import documentation control and liaison with supplier/ship owner/freight forwarder/ship broker
- Negotiate rates with services providers
- File the necessary alcohol-related government documents
- Advise business managers on import/export restrictions, tariff systems, delays, inventory and other supply chain matters.
- Customer/supplier registration into accounting system
- Nominate agents and coordinate AP/AR on each port locations.
- Coordination with Mitsubishi offices outside of Houston
- Others general administrative duties
Knowledge and Skills
- Computer skills including Excel and other Microsoft applications
- Knowledge on SAP input as well as company regulations especially for internal control requirement
- Accuracy and Efficiency of conducting job.
- Liquid Bulk Marine shipments (barges/vessels)
- Job organization skills for not making mistake/overlook of work necessity.
- Reporting skill to share the information with sales and logistics staffs.
- Ability to be proactive/flexible (think a few steps ahead) and make changes in order to prevent and solve the troubles.
- Communication skill to give good customer service customers/suppliers.
- Preferred: Spanish Speaking
Relevant Experience and Education
- Marine (vessel/barge) documentation
- Liquid Bulk Shipments
- Licenses or certifications required, if any: Hazmat Certified