We are seeking an experienced and professional Insurance Account Manager who can provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to personal clients and support producers efforts. This professional will be responsible to complete applications, find markets, quote and write new business while handling a book of business. They will maintain a positive approach as well as provide a high level of support to the clients.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Personal Lines industry knowledge is required with the desire to learn within the Fine Arts & Collectibles insurance program offered by the firm
- Review new and renewal applications
- Work with VIP clients (Premiums in the $40-50k range plus)
- Must be comfortable in front of clients
- Work directly with team including Directors and VPs
- Market clients to insurance carriers and work closely with underwriters and placing insurance
- Assist with getting best underwriting for clients working closely with carriers
- Respond to phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative matters in a timely manner.
- Maintain all client activity, phone conversations, or any correspondence in agency management system (EPIC a plus)
- Work with Producer/s to help maintain existing clients and assist with closing new business.
- With the assistance of the team, market renewal business as appropriate, determine premiums, and deliver new quote presentation to renewal client.
- Handle direct and agency bill renewals.
- Participate with management and other departments/personnel on special respects and other duties as required.
- Active Department of Insurance Property & Casualty (P&C) license
- 3-7 years of personal lines service experience
- Excellent oral/written communication skills necessary.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.