The Business Development Support (BDS) Team partners with client servicing and business development groups to service the firm’s expanding client base and aid in establishing new relationships. Specifically, BDS is responsible for responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs), Due Diligence requests, Client Questionnaires and Consultant Databases. The Team will actively bolster its solutions-driven partnerships with teams firm wide, and internally focus on professional development to enhance its members’ investment acumen and parallel the firm’s continued leadership and diligence in the industry. BDS Associates are required to complete a rigorous training program to help them get acclimated to the role and to gain more exposure to the asset management industry. Associates work in a team structure that aids them in developing and demonstrating financial acumen, oral and written communication, analytical thinking, and problem solving.
- Research RFP Opportunity outcomes using industry research tools and document findings in EXCEL
- Assist with maintaining the RFP teams content library by organizing, adding and removing Q&As.
- Assist team in managing client service request sby helping to format and populate questions with standard responses.
- Assist with various adhoc Excel based projects utilizing large data sets, pivot tables, vlookups, and other basic formulas.
- Supports BDS team in all areas of the RFP process
- Leverages team by answering standard firm and product questions to help meet stringent deadlines
- Maintains high profile qualitative and quantitative information by retrieving data and updating standard information on firm and products
- Assists with other administrative functions as necessary to make group efficient and deadline ready
- Must develop ability to efficiently navigate organization
- Strong work ethic and drive to learn and contribute in a performance driven environment
- Strong interest in learning about the financial markets, economics and global events
- Excellent time management skills and ability to flourish in a challenging, fast-paced professional environment
- Maintain a commitment to quality and attention to detail and ensure that work is delivered completely, accurately and on time
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal and external personnel in both written and verbal communications
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite software and able to quickly adapt to learning new software applications. VBA or programming experience is a plus
- Solutions minded, innovative, result oriented and possessing a curious and inquiring mind