Summary: Executive Administrator will provide direct administrative support to an executive officer and indirect coverage for other executive officers.
Answer, screen and route high volume of time sensitive phone calls; communicate accurate and detailed messages
● Schedule internal and external meetings and conference calls, coordinate conference rooms, luncheons, etc. ●
● Prepare and coordinate materials for meetings, update presentations, documents, etc.
● Coordinate travel arrangements including flight, hotel and ground transportation ● Process travel & entertainment reports and reimbursements
● Perform ad hoc projects as needed (clients, external companies, internal constituents)
Five plus years of executive/support experience and/or other related experience within industry ●
● Ability to perform in fast paced environment and multi-task
● Effectively work with senior level individuals throughout the firm
● Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented
● Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks efficiently
● Proactive in following up on details, anticipating issues, and closing loops on all requests
● Ability to exercise discretion when managing confidential information
● Must be teamwork oriented and also be able to work independently with minimal guidance
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)