- Provide secretarial support for the SVP of Energy Business Group. Admin has to cooperate with the secretary of General Manager of Houston Branch to coordinate his schedule and support his secretarial duties.
- Support and assist all staffs of Natural Gas Department and Upstream Department and while conducting necessary administrative work and event coordination. This includes providing a high-level administrative support to company management by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings, as needed.
Must speak Japanese in order to communicate with international offices.
Executive Support 20%
- Support SVP of Energy Business Group
- Assist with expense reports
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Natural Gas and Upstream Department support 75%
- Provide administrative support for the team of Natural Gas and Upstream Department
- Support due diligence process, managing technical data and compiling reports.
- Coordinate consultant engagement
- Compile business development progress reports
- Assists with filing documents (electronic and paper)
- Assist with business trip arrangements for both Natural Gas and Upstream Department members and business travelers from other affiliates
- Assist with expenses including reports
- Assist with budget preparation
- Assist with appointments and scheduling including booking of meeting room and meal venue
- Assist with department supplies
- Review and process employees’ expense report
Organize information Service Fee 5%
- Prepares calculation chart sheet and invoices of Information Service fee to international offices for every quarterly
- Communicate PIC person to send invoice, and correct information if it is needed.