Learning Management Systems Coordinator $35/hr to 40/hr Newport Beach, CA
April 4, 2019
2yrs Of LMS(Learning Management Systems Coordinator) and can navigate LMS and HRIS systems.
Position will start off as a temporary contract for 6 months and could be extended or converted depending on temps work performance. Manager is definitely looking for a long term fit.
Location: is only for NPB, must sit onsite, no remote opportunity.
Shift: M-F 8 am to 5 pm, OT might be required.
Contract for 6 months with high possibility to extend
Shift: M-F 8-5pm with some OT required at times
Experience: Ideally 2+ years of experience with LMS systems – (learning management systems) Administrator, someone who is familiar with HRIS systems – Cornerstone or similar
Job title examples: LMS Administrator, HRIS administrator
Day-to-day: create events, sessions within cornerstone, run reports, assist with execution part of training, reserving rooms, preparing materials, creating pre logistics, responsible for post training needs, summarize feedback in systems. Maintain alias email inbox – receive, answering role over phones, and prepare for New hire orientation.
– High level of technical skills in HR systems, especially Cornerstone on Demand and Saba Performance Management
– Similar job titles: LMS Administrator, HRIS/LMS Coordinator
– Min of 2 years of experience and/or strong undergrad experience with engineering/technical expertise
– Strong attention to detail
– Responsive and organized; customer oriented, strong communication skills
Strong analytical skills
Strong technical systems aptitude
Strong project management skills on a global scale
Attention to detail is very important (will need to have excellent attention to detail as the person in this role will be sending out communications company wide)
Being proactive, offer to assist when needed, have confidence to ask questions
Strong organizational and communication skills
Customer service oriented
MS office: excel – intermediate (v-look ups, ) powerpoint,
T&OD provides opportunities for our employees to continuously grow their skills and, ultimately, to achieve their personal and professional goals.
This position is responsible for managing our learning management system as well as executing training and development programs for global employees. The T&OD Associate supports learning & development initiatives, manages program logistics, participates in cross-functional initiatives to improve organizational effectiveness, and is a contributing champion of our continuous learning culture. It requires the ability to anticipate project needs, discern priorities and meet deadlines.
The primary purpose and function of this role is to act as the HR Systems SME to partner with various functional areas to provide HR system administration and support, provide user controls to maintain confidentiality, and strive for continuous improvement in how the day-to-day system operations are executed.
The ideal team member is a self-starter who is extremely results- and detail-oriented, has strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, and is able to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
The role is based in Newport Beach, CA.
• Provides assistance and coordination in the development and maintenance of HR technology systems such as LMS (Cornerstone on Demand), EPM (Saba), ATS (Avature), and HRIS (PeopleSoft)
• Facilitate system training and communication as needed
• Everyday Learning Management System (LMS) logistical requirements (creates/publishes/ archives online/instructor-led courses, adds/deletes resources, creates/manages communications)
• Aid in the execution of global training programs, including coordinating the logistics and production of materials, communicating with participants, day-of support and post-event follow-up
• Support New Hire Orientation and other skills development workshops
• Support onboarding and new hire experience
• Promote the Global Talent & Organizational Development branding by managing the department’s Intranet site and internal communications
• Proactively respond to inbound communications and requests from employees and HR partners to the T&OD Team general email mailbox and phone lines
What We Look For:
• Strong technical aptitude and systems acumen and direct experience working with Learning Management Systems (LMS), Employee Performance System (EPM) and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)., A working knowledge of Cornerstone On Demand and Saba is preferred
• Program and/or project management experience required
• Rigorous attention to detail, organizational skills and follow-through
• People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player with strong written and verbal skills
• Ability to work independently and handle confidential material
• Ability to exercise judgment, handle confidential information and take initiative and work with various levels of employees
• Ability to troubleshoot, strategize and implement process changes with minimal direction
• Flexibility in work hours as required by training programs
• Bachelor’s degree from accredited college / university or equivalent experience in Talent Management or Learning & Development preferred