- Candidate will assist with the client/counterparty documentation approval process within the company. This includes:
- being responsible for assisting in the coordination of the frequent distributions
- updates and maintenance
- scanning and filing of various account amendments to master agreements (incl. ISDA Master Agreement, Master Securities Forward Transaction Agreement, Master Repurchase Agreement/Global Master Repurchase Agreement).
- Candidate will be responsible generating reports for client account reconciliation and counterparty relationship management under the various master agreements in addition to various ad hoc projects surrounding data maintenance, reconciliation, and integrity.
- Candidate will be responsible for collecting the various documents which need to be provided to counterparties for KYC/AML purposes.
- Candidate will work with all levels of management and the various departments at the company (Account Management, Portfolio Management, Middle Office, Compliance and Operations) to ensure that the necessary documentation needed to effect derivatives, forward settling and financing trading with counterparties is in proper order.
- Demonstrated mastery and experience with MS Excel, MS Word, and other similar database systems is desired.
- Candidate must be extremely well organized, tech-savvy, and must be able to multi-task in a high paced and high demand environment.
- Preference for candidate with basic knowledge of derivative or forward/financing transactions, various master agreements (incl. ISDA Master Agreement and Credit Support Annex, Master Repurchase
- Agreement/Global Master Repurchase Agreement, Master Securities Forward Transaction Agreement)
- Leadership skills to achieve the best results working with a high caliber group of individuals
- Pays attention to detail, high energy level/self starter, must work well in a team environment, especially with other senior level employees
- Communication skills to work within the firm’s demanding and highly focused environment, as well as with clients and outside contacts
- Solutions-driven individual with an ability to drive forward on account-related issues
- Clear commitment to the company’s culture, values and approach
- Intelligent, bright, good legal judgment, conceptual thinker and a quick learner with the ability to quickly assess a situation
- Outstanding reputation of professional integrity and have the potential to be immediately, personally credible within the organization and in the investment and client communities
- An independent entrepreneurial self-starter with the ability to get things done
- Excellent communications and presentation skills – able to articulate clear ideas/strategies both verbally and in writing
- Mature and self-confident
- Consensus builder and team player with the ability to work well within a matrix organization
- Cultural skills and sensitivities to work effectively in global organizations
- Outstanding client service skills
- Four-year college degree required