· Provide secretarial support for the SVP and VP of Natural Gas Group of the Corporation (Americas) (MCA) under the supervision of the Assistant Manager. Especially secretarial support for SVP, has to cooperate with the secretary of General Manager of Houston Branch to coordinate his schedule and support his secretarial duties.
· Support and assist all staffs of Natural Gas Business Department and Upstream Business Development Department while conducting necessary administrative work and event coordination under the supervision of the Assistant Manager. This includes providing a high-level administrative support to company management by, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings, as needed.
Executive Support 20%
· Support SVP and VP of Natural Gas Group of MCA under the supervision of the Assistant Manager.
· Assist with expense reports.
· Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence;
· Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Natural Gas and Upstream Department support 75%
· Provide administrative support for the team of Natural Gas and Upstream Department
· Provide assistance to the due diligence process, support managing technical data and compiling reports.
· Assists with filing documents (electronic and paper).
· Assist with business trip arrangements for both Natural Gas and Upstream Department members and business travelers from other MC affiliates.
· Assist with expenses including reports.
· Assist with budget preparation.
· Assist with appointments and scheduling including booking of meeting room and meal venue.
· Assist with department supplies.
Review and process employees’ expense report
| Writing and Reporting Skills
Fluent in English and Japanese
Strong MS Office skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Basic Accounting Skills
Global and Cultural Awareness