This position will be responsible for handling workstation installment, distributing mail and packages, delivering & picking up items required for office and managing company cars and stay in the office to manage after hour duties etc.
·Receives and sorts incoming and outgoing mail and packages according to postal regulations and unit requirements.
·Pick up and deliver mail and packages at proper locations.
· Redirects misaddress items.
· Sends out daily federal express to headquarters in Tokyo
· Distribute newspapers
· Pick up and deliver packages for Office at proper locations.
· Prepare rooms for meetings and seminars.
· Assist with document retention box activities.
·Back up reception during lunch time and short break.
· Stay in the Office to manage after hour duties when necessary.
· Restocking conference area kitchen, 34th and 35th floor kitchen as needed.
· Workstations and furniture installment in Office.
· Responsible for lifting and moving heavy items in Office.
· Handy man duties and minor repairs in Office.
·Ensures all company vehicles are clean and in excellent operating condition by following regular maintenance schedule.
· Performs related job duties as required.
Knowledge and Skills
·Preferred: Microsoft Office
·Satisfactory driving record
Relevant Experience and Education
·Required: High school graduate or equivalent