Seeking a consultant to focus on supporting the Channel Marketing team. The ideal candidate would be someone with strong project management skills, who is detail oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This individual will be focused solely on the execution of deliverables, including quarterly updates, emails and monthly newsletters etc. This person will report to a Vice President, Channel Marketing Manager and will be part of Global Marketing organization.
- Manage a variety of projects, distribution and periodic updates of new and existing content for the respective channels
• Gather and analyze metrics for all marketing related activities that will help prepare reports for key stakeholders, and make recommendations based on findings
• Provide frequent updates to Channel Marketing Managers
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, financial services industry preferred but not necessary
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills, including a demonstrated ability to work under deadline pressure and manage multi-faceted initiatives
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to adapt to shifting priorities and still effectively manage to deadlinesEDUCATION
Must possess a four-year college degree with a preferred major in Business/Finance/Marketing, or liberal arts.