Looking to have someone start towards the end of August and this will last for at least 6 months until
February. The pay rate for this role is up to $80/hour and this is a remote position.
We are looking for a 5+ year search professional to join our global talent acquisition team on a long-term contract
basis. The candidate developer will partner closely with recruiters, hiring teams, and researchers to architect search
strategy and to develop diverse slates of candidates for investor and client facing searches. Location of the
role is flexible, can be remote, and the role will report to the global head of talent acquisition.
Our global talent acquisition team is growing and we have several new team members across the globe. We are in
the process of building the top talent acquisition team in financial services and this hire is integral to our effort.
Specifically, this role will be part of our newly formed Candidate Research and Sourcing team and he/she will
mainly focus on searches that would have historically gone to search firms.
• Develop diverse slates of candidates through a range of methods including, but not limited to, internally
developed research, internet sourcing, networking, referrals, and applicants;
• Partner with recruiters, hiring managers, and researchers to determine optimal hiring profile and sourcing
• Partner with members of the Executive office on Inclusion, Diversity, and Culture (IDC) initiatives;
• Share best practices and identify continuous improvement opportunities;
• Actively partner with the campus recruiting EMEA talent acquisition teams to share best practices and provide a
seamless service to internal clients;
• Maintain the accuracy, quality and integrity of all information in Avature (ATS);
• The ability to coach and mentor teammates as well as the desire to learn from colleagues.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the asset management industry;
• At least five years’ experience either a candidate development or full life cycle recruiting role focused on portfolio
management and other investment roles;
• Demonstrated track record with creative sourcing methods via networking, organizations, internet, referrals,
investment data providers, and direct recruiting;
• Must be client centric, highly collaborative, and possess a team-first attitude