In our high-energy and upbeat sales department, Licensed Insurance Producers make it their mission to ensure a productive and positive customer experience. Ready to invest in you through our paid licensing program and continuous sales training. We pride ourselves on being able to develop goal-oriented people into highly productive Licensed Insurance Producers. If you have a competitive spirit, positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills this might be the perfect fit. Don’t worry if you don’t have the experience, we will provide the necessary tools and techniques needed for success.
- Competitive base salary and impressive bonus opportunities
- Excellent benefits and a company-sponsored 401K
- All expenses paid for testing, licensing and training
- A corporate culture that cares about and values you as an employee
- Supportive and motivating coaching to help you succeed
- Handle generated calls in an effort to quote and sell personal lines insurance products, such as automobile and home insurance, for companies
- Provide an exceptional consultative sales experience to prospects in order to help them make the best decision they can for themselves
- Maintain product knowledge for all lines of business and products written
- Document all prospect information, communication, quote and sales data into computer systems
- Able to work any full time shift between the hours of 11:00am-8:00pm Monday – Friday and one Saturday per month from 10:00am–3:00pm
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Microsoft Products proficiency (Word and Excel).
- Prior sales and/or insurance experience is a plus.
- Must obtain a NJ Property & Casualty Insurance Producer License within first 4 weeks of employment. (You will receive fully paid training and we will sponsor you for your insurance license).
- Recent college grads encouraged to apply!