Job Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Show and present apartment features and amenities.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all the buildings in the portfolio and local area.
- Create lease agreements and process appropriately.
- Provide potential clients with winning rationale towards leasing with our properties.
- Administer collection of consumer information for processing the application.
- Market and promote the properties’ services and locations with current and new effective strategies to ensure maximum and continual occupancy.
- Address client/tenant requests for upgrading to larger apartments.
- Maintain and file all records of financial, tax and personal information on clients and to help guide them through the rental process.
- Respond to incoming calls, e-mails, mail and in-person requests.
- Comply with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Attend meetings and prepare follow-up as needed.
- Set goals, prioritize and execute duties of the position.
- Manage documents, files and electronic information in an organized, efficient and secure manner.
- Interact with customers in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Represent company as a professional in appearance and manner.
- Communicate written and oral communication at the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Perform quality and quantity duties as expected for position.
- Complete company required training courses as assigned.
- 5+ years previous experience in residential leasing/sales.
- Possess a valid NJ Real Estate Sales License.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a strong proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be a self-starter and be capable of working within deadlines.
- Maintain customer focus.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Possess basic personal computer skills.
- Exhibit strong numerical ability.
- Execute tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Perform responsibilities with honesty and integrity.
- Maintain a professional level of stress tolerance.
- Possess ability to adapt to changing environment.