Duties and Responsibilities: (including the following, other duties may be assigned)
• Oversee the unique needs of the full-cycle Accounts Payable (A/P) processes.
• Manage the A/P invoices in ReadSoft and SAP.
• Perform A/P analyses on progress, volumes cleared and outstanding invoices for review.
• Handle vendor disputes, researching, and following up to resolve issues.
• Focus on process improvements through internal process changes and management of vendors.
• Address day-to-day inquiries from internal and external clients.
• Minimum two years or more of progressive experience in Accounts Payable.
• BA or BS in Finance, Accounting, or similar.
• Intermediate to Advanced PC skills.
• Strong commitment to producing quality work and attention to detail to ensure work is delivered completely, accurately, and timely.
• Strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
• Proven problem-solving and analytical skills.
• High quality written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously and be flexible to daily changing priorities.
• Experience working independently as well as strong desire to work in a team environment to accomplish business objectives.
• Effectively and proactively respond to inquiries from various levels of management and maintain good working relationships with internal and external contacts.
• Proven ability to be proactive with process improvement and able to embrace change and new technology.
• Experience with SAP and/or ReadSoft is a plus