This function mainly supports the current Middle Office function which include MINTS-GBS input support for Trade departments, advise accounting aspect of work in daily operations and monthly closing, AR/AP monitoring, collection of variety of trade compliance related reports materials, and so on becomes more essential part on company management.
We expect the person to be an expert of SAP operations for Trade department and support Middle Office with variety fields assignments in an efficient speedy manner, with certain level of knowledge and experience, especially on SAP (MINTS-GBS) Enterprise Resource Planning (EPR) system, understanding internal rule, and general accounting.
SAP (MINTS-GBS) operation support: (25%)
- Provide SAP inputs support to Trade Departments when they have questions or difficulties related to Trade transaction inputs
- Support Trade Departments for New Hire training from SAP inputs aspects
- Be a backup of our Back-Office for Trade Departments when they experience sudden/unexpected short-handed
- Seek and implement useful SAP functions that enhance our daily inputs process.
Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Closing: (25%)
- Understand each Trade businesses and advises what needs to be done by J/E or how it should be input in MINTS-GBS from accounting point of view while consulting with HOU Trade accounting department, if necessary.
- Work closely with trades departments and confirm Inventory balance at the end of each month by checking trade transactions and terminal reports.
- Prepare various periodical reports from Accounting Department. If any significant overdue AR or AP was found, consult with immediate manager and/or appropriate department manager and account PIC to solve an issue.
Account Receivable/Payable Control: (25%)
- Monitoring AR balance, overdue and credit line By collaborating with Jr. Credit Analyst, monitor each customer AR balance daily/weekly/monthly and report to each department and PICs to avoid having any significant overdue issue.
- Monitoring AP balance, payment due Monitor each supplier’s and vendor’s AP balance weekly/ biweekly/monthly and report to a department manager and PICs to avoid any issue with suppliers and vendors.
Other Risk management/control works: (25%)
- Country risk report
- Collect data for the country risk report for all departments with support of each departments’ back office by following the instruction from the MCA Credit department.
- Physical inventory check scheduling
- Keep aware of physical inventory counting schedule for our inventory to follow company accounting rule.
- Other new assignment as under the Controlling Dept.
- As Controlling Department member, tasks will not be limited to the listed above. Those tasks involve Chemical and Trade compliances. The Controlling department will create new tasks time to time proactively to improve various business and operational situations and issues in CCDC.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer skills including Excel, other Microsoft applications.
- Advanced skill of SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- 3 to 5 years of previous job experience as risk analysis.
- Accounting Financing knowledge
- Knowledge on day-to-day trading in general
- Experience in Accountant or middle-office for various pattern of trading transactions
- Experience in coordinating, customer credit control, tax and managing reporting, and analysis, accounts payable and receivable, inventory reconciliation etc.
- Legal mind and basic knowledge for contracting
- Detailed knowledge of general accounting in real world
- Knowledge of trade compliances