This position is responsible for the coordination of diversity events and conferences as well as managing the logistics for interviews and internship programs.
This position represents the front-line contact for all recruiting and coordinates activities.
Ideal candidates for this position should have a Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of corporate work experience. Experience in recruiting, diversity organizations (SEO, MLT, Forte, etc.), or university career centers or admissions are desirable. A strong interest in event planning (onsite and virtual) and marketing is required. Campus recruiting experience is a plus.
- Timely data entry, tracking, and reporting of candidates for event attendance, applications and interview process.
- Communicating with candidates, business leaders, and teammates in a timely and gracious manner throughout the recruiting lifecycle (introduction à interviews à offer/sell or decline)
- Ensuring marketing is in line with firm-wide efforts and strategy, including tailored advertisements, social media posts, marketing emails, flyers, event sponsorship, corporate giveaways, and posting of job descriptions.
- Building event project plans and managing the execution of conferences and onsite and/or virtual events
- Establishing contact with national and on-campus diversity organizations, and university career services to guide programming; become a top-choice corporate partner, and to identify opportunities to market our brand to campus talent.
- Attending onsite and virtual recruiting events to assist in marketing and facilitate logistics.
- Working with the business line, Inclusion, Diversity & Culture (IDC), and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to ensure appropriate staffing and representation for events and interviews.
- Liaising with campus business leaders to ensure: Timely selection of candidates, Coordination of recruiting event, Accurate tracking of and communication to candidate pool, Adequate coordination of central administration needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Excellent technology skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel as needed during Campus Recruiting season (post-pandemic)