Executive Assistant (80K)
Duties of the Executive/Administrative Assistant include providing support to our SVP/VP level employees.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Calendar management – meeting coordination, both internally and externally
- Travel coordination- local/domestic/international
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Maintain contact lists
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with Executive assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Cover at the Reception as needed
- Become a team player and part of EAs/Admins/Reception team, being part of the “support pool”
- Other Admin related tasks
- Prior Admin or Executive Assistant or experience, minimum of 2 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Energy, “Can Do” attitude, open to learn and catch things quickly
- Flexible, available between 8 and 6 (may vary)