- Junior Business Analyst within Controlling Department
- Location: Houston, TX
- Full Time
- Salary: 55K + bonus
- Assist company’s Commodity/Petrochemical Management Team in gathering, documenting and validating market information. Organize presentations of this data in relation to future business needs.
- Conduct in-depth evaluations to verify the capabilities of company competitors, analyze current market trends, and forecast commodity movements.
- Establish the requirements and standards for each project’s needs and see to it that these established procedures are enforced.
- Work closely with management to identify the business needs of each department.
- Establish potential solutions to maximize efficiency and outcomes.
- Assess and analyze with great detail the business implications involved with each project and/or department
- Source, document, and prepare reports to be used for improving company services.
- Keep up to date on current and developing trends in the business world.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years experience
- Able to plan, organize, and structure work in fast paced and international market
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Showcases good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcases good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills; a team player.
- Education or Knowledge of Japanese culture
Relevant Experience and Education
- Education/Training: Bachelor’s degree