Job Description- Data Analyst (Chicago, IL)
The Data Analyst is a key member of our company’s Platform Marketing team. The Platform team is building the multi-year go-to-market plan to drive bookings and pipeline across both the Product and Segment dimensions. Products include interconnection, co-location, and scale. The go-to-market scope includes account targeting, customer/buyer personas, technical use cases, account activation, demand modeling, and associated metrics.
The goal is to make our location the number one global data center provider that integrates cloud, core, and edge to solve data gravity and enable intelligent digital business.
- Gathering and analyzing data, both quantitative and qualitative
- Interpreting gathered data, focusing on descriptive and diagnostic analytics
- Identifying patterns and trends in the analyzed data
- Modeling and visualizing data
- Building End of Quarter report packs, combining analytics on sales outcomes, identification of key patterns, and broader industry and market observations.
- Supporting the implementation of new data gathering and analysis techniques within the organization
- Competitive Analysis
- Demand and addressable market modeling
- Strong quantitative analytical skills
- Expert level in Excel, PowerBI, Microsoft SQL Server, and PowerPoint. VBA skills a bonus.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, using and creating reports
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with any of the following technologies is a bonus:
- Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse
- Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Jupyter Notebooks