Job Title: Senior HR Analyst
Department: Human Resources
Job Reports To: Head of Global HR
The Human Resource (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal compliance.
- Builds, collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares and communicates analysis for client RFP requests
- Implements standardized recruiting HR operational reports, ad hoc queries and data related
- Uses published or conducts ad hoc surveys to obtain and analyze market pay rates
- Prepares analysis for internal pay equity for prospective candidates and annual compensation review.
- Reports on findings and handles administrative steps to formalize recommendations
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- May conduct or assist with conducting classification audits to ensure that jobs are properly
- classified as exempt or nonexempt.
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes.
- Cultivate strong relationships with Finance and other stakeholders that enable the successful
- delivery of reports, dashboards and analytics Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of HR data related experience, and familiarity with HR business.
- Demonstrated experience in business partnering with a variety of different stakeholders
- Experience in producing complex dashboards for HR with high business impact using PowerBI.
- Advanced SQL user.
- Business leadership with data-driven insights across the full talent management stack, from diversity and inclusion, to recruiting, to performance management, to engagement and culture, to workforce planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal laws involving employment, HR, and HR policies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS, payroll, and similar employee management software.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, or related field required.