Title: Executive Assistant
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid until Jan 2022, then on-site)
The Administrative Assistant role provides challenge, diversity and opportunity. This is a fast-paced environment that requires individuals to be self-starters, highly professional, organized and detail oriented. We look for candidates who are collaborative, inclusive, effective communicators and exercise good judgement across all responsibilities. We encourage individuals to take ownership and initiative, and bring forth creative ideas and solutions.
- Heavy calendar management for 4-5 individuals according to their preferences.
- Proactively identifies and resolves calendar conflicts
- Communicates effectively, keeps managers’ calendars well organized, and properly screens meetings
- Schedules external and internal meetings, calls and video conferencing.
- Checks and confirms availability for participants
- Coordinates meeting materials, printing and distribution.
- Handles all aspects of meeting logistics (ie. VC details, conference Rooms, A/V assistance, catering)
Travel Coordination and Preparation
- Coordinates international and domestic travel arrangements through our online booking tool and travel agency according to the firm’s Travel and Entertainment Policy.
- Arranges cost effective ground transportation, books hotels and manages all logistics
- Creates final travel itinerary
Expense Reports: Travel, Gifts and Entertainment
- Gathers business documentation and approvals to prepare monthly expense reports
- Prompts managers after travel, meetings and events for proper documentation
- Prior to travel or events, obtain policy exception approvals and compliance pre-approvals
- Processes monthly detailed expense reports through the Concur system
- Reconciles monthly expenses with corporate credit card statements to ensure balances are paid in full, and follows up with managers for personal payments when needed
- Monitors and tracks all expense reports submitted until final payment
Internal and External Client Servicing and Phone Coverage
- Communicate clear and accurate details along with timely follow-up to emails and ad hoc requests
- Creates follow up correspondence according to the requirement of each individual
- Provides excellent client service and phone skills both internally and externally
- Manages telephone calls and escalates matters appropriately
Project and Department Responsibilities
- Completes assigned projects on time and with accuracy.
- Liaises with assistants from other departments to support all business needs as a team
- Supports individuals with any projects or events, using Excel, PowerPoint and firm applications