Legal Recruitment Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Salary: 100-115K DOE
Company: International Law Firm (HQ location)
The Legal Recruiting Manager will manage the early careers hiring processes in the Philadelphia office. This includes: on-campus and fall recruiting, the summer associate program and strategic identification of top candidates through data analysis and university relations. This role is hybrid (50% remote).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and coordinate the fall on campus and summer associate recruitment programs in the Philadelphia office.
- Act as an ambassador of the Firm and provide firm descriptive information to external populations. Interact with law schools to increase and improve the Firm’s profile on-campus and ensure our brand is known to the students. Identify opportunities to market the Firm to students.
- Manage the candidate experience; review candidate submissions, respond to inquiries, be point of contact for candidates, maintain communications thru interview process to time of on-boarding.
- Responsible for the fall on-campus interviewing process for Philadelphia; review and screen resumes for 1L, 2L & 3L candidates, schedule preliminary and full-scale interviews, generate offer packages, organize and confirm follow-up meetings and related events.
- Attend and provide materials and statistics for weekly hiring committee meetings.
- Design and manage the summer associate program for the Philadelphia office; organize and attend social events, plan training calendar, coordinate mid and final reviews.
- Manage clerkship hiring process in the US; point of contact for applicants, screen resumes and align with practice group interest, schedule preliminary and full round interviews, generate offer packages.
- Update NALP form and related firm materials including working with the Marketing Department on recruiting-related promotional materials, including recruiting portion of firm’s website.
- Serve as a firm contact with outside organizations involved in the legal recruiting process, including the National Association for Law Placement, other law firms, and law schools.
- Understand and be familiar with current industry and market trends and philosophies.
- Provide special project support as needed or assigned to Department.
- College degree required.
- 5+ years of law firm administration experience required, preferably in legal recruiting.
- Knowledge of the Firm’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent project management, planning and organization skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Client service-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to function in a collaborative organization and be a team player.
- Ability to learn new skills as they become necessary.
- Systems required: Microsoft Suite, Lawcruit, Symplicity.
- Some travel required.