Job Description- International Trading Corporation
Title: Finance Assistant
Location: New York, NY (Hybrid)
Salary: 50K + benefits + 401K contributions & Educational Reimbursement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consolidate and calculate our daily cash flow needs using various Excel spreadsheets. Make necessary loans required to satisfy our daily operations for the whole company and 23 subsidiaries under our Cash Pooling Accounts.
- Process, enter, and monitor all cash receipts for all incoming deposits including lockbox checks, ACH credits, incoming wires, and remote deposit. This includes notification sent to all related parties.
- Prepare and enter daily payments made for ACH Check, VCC and wires including foreign currencies settlements.
- Troubleshoot and assist all inquiries related to Cash Management from various offices and departments company wide.
- Book Foreign Exchange contract whenever it’s needed. Reconcile and exercise the contract when it’s due.
- Double check and release all Letter of Credit applications and amendments with appropriate authorization. Ensure and monitor all payments with and without discrepancies are paid punctually.
- All collection payments and BC presentations and receipts.
- Double check and reconcile all cash sheets and check integrity reports daily.
- Assist with month end closing tasks including reconciliations of all domestic and foreign entries, sub-ledger reports and bank reconciliations.
- Merging your daily entries with proper backups, submit to SignNow and saved in a share drive after approved.
- Record and reconcile various financial reports, such as FX MTM, IFRS9 (FAS157), FX Risk, IAS24 (FIN45), Vanguard payment, White book, TTC consolidation, Loan and interest summary, all balances reports, cash positive report, etc..
- Monthly cash pooling and non cash pooling entries to all subsidiaries.
- Saving AP batches and emails received from sales and subs for future due dates in a shared drive.
- SOP and flowchart updates
- Corp. resolutions and signature card updates for 27 bank accounts whenever changes occur.
- Auditor requests
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-5 years of experience
- Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel skills