TITLE: Customer Service Team Manager
COMPANY: Theater Entertainment Company (Top Ranked and Nationally Recognized Organization)
HOURS: 12:00 noon – 8:00 p.m. (Sunday-Thursday, off Fridays and Saturdays). Must be able to work other shifts and holidays when required.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for resolving customer service inquiries and issues, via different forms of communication
- Assist the Director and Assistant Director with managing all operational facets of the contact center
- Supervise team of representatives regarding performance standards which include phone monitorings, phone statistics, and time and attendance as well as other communication platforms
- Coach and counsel representatives to achieve quality customer service
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in lieu of formal education
- Prior supervisory experience in a high volume contact center environment
- Experience in customer service is required, minimum 2 years
- Superior management, leadership and motivational abilities
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel) and contact center equipment/software programs
- Ability to work as a team player
- Knowledge and experience with a contact center system preferred
- Knowledge and experience with a ticketing system, especially Star/StarNet preferred
- Familiarity with a union environment a plus
We offer a competitive salary and a superior benefits package.
THIS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: It has been and will continue to be the policy of our organization, its subsidiaries, and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, disability, genetic information, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected categories.