Admissions Receptionist Position, Undergraduate Admissions ($20/hr)
The Temporary Admissions Receptionist will be responsible for assisting in managing and executing front desk operations and functions for the University’s Undergraduate Admissions team. The Temporary Admissions Receptionist will report directly to the Director of Undergraduate Admissions.
The primary responsibilities are, but not limited to:
Manage the University Front Desk and personally and professionally greet all visitors to the admissions office. Answer and transfer phone calls and emails from the main University’s lines of communication
- Work closely with the Undergraduate Admissions Operations team to utilize the department’s CRM system for the functions/activities linked to the prospective student visit experience including but not limited to event check-in, registration, and cancellations.
- Other duties as assigned
- High attention to customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills with diverse constituents
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Strong written communication and public speaking skills