Title: “Integration Developer” (IT Analyst)
Rate: 110-135k DOE
- Developed, tested, and over 40 HCM and Financial Integrations for an on-time deployment to Production. HCM vendors included Blue Cross, Concur, Empower, TransAmerica, and ADP. Financial vendors included Regions Bank, Anybill, Engie, Wells Fargo and Kyriba.
- Created custom Studio integrations to provide enhanced integration error handling and ticket generation in Service Now to improve communication and troubleshooting.
- Architected a general ledger integration for 5 pay groups between Workday and JDE.
- Developed a bi-directional active directory interface to analyze and report on worker contact information and contact information visibility across multiple systems.
- Designed, built, tested, and deployed the cutover from Fieldglass to Acceleration as a Vendor Management System using custom web services within Workday Studio.
- Built a custom report with calculated fields and lookups to gather relevant customer invoice data and apply international mapping to drive an aesthetic invoice for customers.
- Developed global customer invoice layouts with complex formatting logic using Workday BIRT and Report Design.
- Worked directly with the client AP team to lead a banking cutover to JPMC on a global scale. This included wire, ACH, and check print layouts, also developed using the BIRT tool, for over 10 countries.
- Used custom Workday Studio integrations to customize Workday Ad Hoc and Supplier Payment functionality to promote a more seamless integration ecosystem.
Summary of Qualifications
- 2 years with an implementation partner as an integration lead, developer, and project manager. Involved in 30+ Workday implementations involving discovery, integration design, end-to-end testing, user acceptance testing, and post-production support. Clients and experience listed below.
- 3 years as a Principal Consultant with Stormloop Technologies, a leader in Workday and Adaptive Insights innovation.
- Experience with custom and Workday-delivered integrations and reports in Financials, Benefits, Payroll, Third Party Payroll, HCM, and Time Tracking.
- Ability to use Custom Studio in each functional area to implement inbound and outbound solutions as well as XSLT for EIB integrations and BIRT for custom layouts (checks, offer letters, talent cards, etc.).
- Strong belief in teamwork and communication as both a Lead and Developer.
- Diverse experience in project management on a global scale in all functional areas.
- Certified in Human Capital Management Core, Integrations Core, Cloud Connect for Benefits, Financials Core, and Engagement Management.