TITLE: “Chargeback and Fraud Prevention Manager”
HOURS: 10:00a.m. – 6:00p.m. Monday through Friday
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WILL INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Process chargebacks: research, reply, refute, resubmit, write-off, expense.
- Handle retrieval requests.
- Fraud control – STAR Accertify database monitoring and input fraud support meetings.
- Follow-up work ticket limit enforcement and IP addresses.
- Provide support to Client Services, Telecharge Customer Service, and Client Payment Services Departments.
- Process refunds and write-offs to be integrated with Client Payment Services Department’s payment files.
- Provide support to Telecharge’s Customer Service Department by answering questions and supervising calls.
- 2-3 years fraud/customer services experience.
- Bookkeeping skills.
- General office/clerical experience.
- Familiarity with PC (Windows/Word/Excel).
- Experience with Accertify or other fraud prevention system.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to supervise, coach, and lead a team.
- General clerical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business related discipline
We offer a competitive salary and a superior benefits package.