Title: “Talent Acquisition Partner or Technical/IT Recruiting”
Location: New York, NY or Secaucus, NJ (Will be REMOTE)
Salary: 100-115K DOE
Why is this position open?
Just over a year ago, our client’s organization decided to fully commit to elevating its technological capabilities to continue to put customers first. Hence, Business Tech was created to bring the best tech talent to drive these efforts. In other words, you’d be working for a financially stable, Global Fashion Retail leader in combination with a start-up type of environment and the opportunity to see your efforts shine through!
You will manage full-lifecycle recruitment for technical roles such as Data Analysts, Machine Learning Engineers, Product Managers, Software Developers, AI, Cyber Security, DevOps, etc. You’ll be trusted to work autonomously to develop effective sourcing strategies, screen/provide a shortlist of qualified candidates, drive an exceptional candidate experience, and support in developing talent best practices. You will also network with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire, and ensure we attract the best technology professionals.
Core Responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Gain a deep understanding of the organization’s culture, products, strategic direction, and competitors and use this knowledge to help craft job descriptions, build recruitment strategies, and create compelling messaging for potential candidates
- Champion diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from the content of job descriptions, formulation of interview panels, as well as exceptional candidate experience
- Prepare hiring team and candidates for interviews, educating both parties on interview strategy, legal and compliance factors, and overall timeline for hiring
- Cultivate robust pipelines for active and passive talent across a wide variety of technology areas through networking, external partnerships, and recruitment platforms
- Proactively partner with business leaders to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies, market intelligence, hiring best practice, and emerging talent trends across the tech landscape
We believe you´re social, communicative, and an ambitious team player full of drive and
optimism. You are keen on input and feedback and you love to collaborate and
communicate to stakeholders with the goal to find the best talent to join the organization.
We believe that you love challenges and have a growth mindset. Someone that is
passionate about providing a great candidate experience and enjoys working in a fast-
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of Technical Recruiting experience across different technical disciplines required
- A mix of agency and corporate recruitment experience is a plus!
- Experience working with global stakeholders and senior leaders
- Team-oriented and collaborative with the ability to flex in support of timelines and deliverables
- An advocate and supporter of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment
- Experience working in Applicant Tracking Systems, Linkedin Recruiter, and various job boards
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize