Title: “Office Manager/Administrator”
Location: Boulder, CO (Hybrid)
Industry: Financial Services
We are looking for a self-driven individual with great problem solving and customer service skills for our Senior Office Administrative Assistant role. The key purpose of this role will be to support the Boulder, Colorado office operations and local management team to ensure best experience whether for employees working in the office, employees visiting from other locations, or hosting client visits.
Duties & Accountabilities
- Provide high quality support to the local management team including calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports.
- Ambassador for office culture with office wide communications, event planning for social, charity and other company events.
- Key contact for all internal and external visitors assisting with travel arrangements, seating, conference room setup.
- Key contact with building ownership and company workplace resources personal in working through employee access, employee seating & equipment arrangements, supplies inventory, facilities cleaning and upkeep.
- At least 10 years with Office or Executive Administration experience
- University graduate
- Microsoft Office 365 experience including Excel, TEAMs, and PowerPoint preferred
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with personnel across the organization and with clients.
- Ability to work towards deadlines and self-prioritize
- Thrives working in a fast-paced environment with ability to adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills