Title: “Provisioner II (Data Analyst)”
Location: New York, NY (10038) (Remote due to COVID)
Rate: $24-$28/hr (Long-term Contract to permanent conversion)\
Primary responsibilities include managing customer communications and expectations
for interconnection services. Learn and understand the company business model and daily operation. Track all company interconnection Work Orders from creation by the Provisioner to execution by the Technician. Generate and maintain accurate customer interconnection inventories and communicate availability to customers. Comply with all company emergency, safety and security procedures. Provide assistance to other Management as required.
- Review customer cross connect and disconnect requests utilizing a web-based ticketing system.
- Verify LOA (Letter of Authorization) information and ensure accurate billing is applied as per customer contract
- Ensure accuracy of customer interconnection inventory.
- Act as primary point for various data entry projects
- Learn and understand the Digital Realty Trust Business Model through review of
marketing materials to ensure the Provisioners knowledge of the company
- Associate Degree in Business or three years Telecom Experience
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to resolve customer problems effectively.
- Must be proficient in MS applications.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- General Knowledge of Circuit Provisioning
- Knowledge of Oracle
- Knowledge of a Colocation or Data Center industry