JOB TITLE: “Accounts Payable Coordinator’
HOURS: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday – Friday); Must be available to work overtime as required.
LOCATION: Midtown Manhattan (New York, NY)
- Will include but not be limited to:
- Review invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Sort documents by account name/number and enter invoices into A/P system for payment
- Process check requests, ensuring necessary internal approvals have been received.
- Communicate with various departments and vendors regarding status of outstanding invoices
- Perform general clerical duties as required: create monthly status reports, open and sort department’s mail, etc.
- Superior aptitude with figures
- Experience in accounts payable or bookkeeping
- Knowledge of general accounting/bookkeeping principles
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail
- PC Familiarity (Excel a plus)
- Experience with Netsuite a plus
- We offer a competitive salary and a superior benefits package: Paid Health Insurance by the
- company for employees only – employees contribute toward dependent premiums, 401(k)