|The Administrative Assistant role offers resourceful self-starters the opportunity to learn and be challenged. This is a fast-paced environment which requires a high degree of professionalism, organization, and detail orientation, coupled with the ability to multitask and prioritize. We encourage and appreciate taking the initiative, bringing forth creative ideas, and taking ownership. We are looking for team oriented candidates who are highly professional, detail oriented, and value diversity in their everyday workload.
The following key activities are included in the role:
1. Travel Coordination and Preparation
• Work with managers to coordinate travel arrangements through our onsite AMEX travel agency according to the Travel and Entertainment Policy
• Arrange ground transportation, book hotels and manage all logistics
• Create final travel itinerary and directions
2. Expense Reports and Approvals
• Process expense reports through the Concur system in a timely manner
• Monitor and track managers’ expense reports until reimbursement
• Reconcile monthly expenses with credit card statements
3. Meeting Materials/Reporting/Client Metrics
• Submit and track progress of client presentation books for meetings as requested using our internal E-Library system
• Enter Client Meeting notes and updates to MSCRM our client relationship database
• Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to clients/internal members by date due
• Write and maintain detailed instructions for all assigned reports
4. Coordinate Client Meetings/Calendaring
• Coordinate client meetings for managers and handle the scheduling, materials, meals/refreshments and logistics
• Create folders with client portfolio information that managers use to prepare for meeting presentations
• Confirm the final agenda schedule with all presenters
• Ensure meeting is setup as expected and without any incidents including refreshments and materials
5. Phone Coverage/Client Servicing
• Manage client telephone calls and respond to requests
• Create follow up correspondence for clients and consultants
6. Special Projects
• Participate in special projects
• Find your niche and become the expert within the assistant group
• 6+ years of previous administrative experience supporting multiple executives.
• Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills , including exceptional telephone management and the ability to write emails
• Two–year college degree is preferred but not required.
• Soft skills: Self-starter, action oriented, quick learner, able to multitask, highly organized, excellent attention to detail, customer focused, problem solver, good follow up skills, strong relating skills, able to prioritize, team player