JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant (within Legal Department)
SCHEDULED HOURS: Monday through Friday, 10:00am to 6:00pm, with overtime when required.
LOCATION: New York, NY
Job functions/responsibilities to include, but not be limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President, General
- Counsel and the Deputy General Counsel.
- Maintain hard copy and digital files.
- Draft business filings (including regulatory and other required filings) and ensure such filings are completed in a timely manner.
- Keep the Department’s and each lawyer’s calendars.
- Draft letters and memoranda.
- Proofread documents written by the lawyers.
- Keep meeting notes and prepare meeting minutes.
- Answer phone calls, sort mail, and perform other secretarial tasks.
- Previous experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant.
- Can-do attitude and a level of comfort working through new and unique problems, often with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to stay mindful of multiple priorities while multitasking.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
This position offers a competitive salary and a superior benefits package: Paid Health Insurance by the company for employees only – 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match, Pension Plan, Paid Time Off.