Job Title: Senior Associate of Product Info, Content, and Data Management
Department: Global Marketing
Job Reports To: Vice President, Head of Product Information
Location: New York, NY (on-site)
Salary: 125K base (150K all in)
The Product Information team, which sits within the Global Marketing Department, is seeking a Senior Associate to join its collaborative and efficient team. Based in the firm’s New York, NY headquarters, the team acts as a central source of information and contributes to firm’s global business development and client retention efforts.
The team is primarily responsible for consistently messaging and positioning the firm’s strategies through information requests, such as RFPs and RFIs, developing content to complement the firm’s growing distribution efforts, and contributing to product strategy and development initiatives for all distribution channels.
The Content & Data Manager will serve as the subject matter expert for the content library and provide high quality information, knowledge and intelligence analysis to support the Product Information team, ensuring quality and timely delivery to stakeholders. The firm is committed to an inclusive culture, valuing diversity in support of our people and clients.
- Define and optimize the content library structure; identify and build processes and best practices for streamlining content reuse.
- Proactively build the content library, validate content accuracy, and manage the content lifecycle to ensure content remains up to date and accurate.
- Perform reviews for all content to ensure accessible and accurate to stakeholders; format, proofread and edit for accuracy, clarity, and readability.
- Ensure brand, legal, and compliance rules are applied to all content maintained in the content library.
- Schedule regular reviews of the content library to identify areas that need to be updated/expanded.
- Manage RFP 360 database, performance data and migration to a new system RFPIO
- Respond to consultant, client and prospect ad hoc requests
- Support the development of Product Information collateral and content for use across distribution efforts
- Support the population and maintenance of investment consultant, third-party databases and wealth management portals.
- Respond to search opportunities and recurring DDQs and RFIs on investment consultant, third-party databases and wealth management portals.
- Collaborate with SMEs on streamlining how data is sourced and delivered to the Product
- Information team.
- Ideal candidate will have 4 years of experience in a related position with the understanding of the principles of, and best practices in, content/database management.
- Proven experience in proposal content writing.
- Self-starter-self-motivated and self-managed-able to act with speed and agility while managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Skilled communicator; builds and maintains strong relationships with teams across the firm
- Demonstrates inclusive behaviors in support of a culture that values diverse perspectives
- Detail-oriented and meticulously organized
- Team player; independent and resourceful with a desire to learn
- Skilled use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of the asset management industry, including mutual fund and separate account vehicles, the institutional and retail investor base, as well as the broker/dealer, investment advisor and consultant communities
- Working knowledge of Morningstar Direct, Bloomberg, FactSet and advanced Excel a plus