Title: “Community Manager”
Location: Fayetteville, AR or Dallas, TX
Salary: 55K + commission + quarterly bonus (Also option for on-site residency with reduced rent)
The Community Manager reports to Regional leadership and is responsible for all on-site operations, financial performance, team development, and customer satisfaction. As the Community Manager, you will be responsible for embodying and working to reinforce the company’s core values.
Our company is a privately-owned, fully integrated real estate operating company focused on acquiring, renovating, and managing multi-family investment properties nationwide. They manage a diverse housing portfolio of over 9,000 apartment homes across the United States. We are the property management arm of **********, a growing real estate investment firm focused on investments in C & B class value-add multifamily properties in growing markets in the Southern US. The firm executes a value-add strategy to renovate the asset and improve the quality of on-site staff, thereby driving significant growth for the asset. Our company then takes over the acquisition and focuses on site management at each location.
What do we offer? Competitive compensation package with a variety of benefit options. A great group of people that believe in working together for the greater good and having fun while doing it! A team that supports your personal and professional growth and is willing to make investment to help you achieve your long-term goals.
What your day to day will look like:
- Develop a high performing on-site team.
- Manage the marketing, leasing, and collections to generate revenue.
- Manage the property budget and financials in order to meet and/or exceed budget expectations
- Collaborate with leadership and corporate departments to improve performance and drive new ideas
- Handle resident inquiries quickly and empathetically.
- Oversee property maintenance, vendor services, and capital improvements to maintain aesthetics and manage expenses.
- Be compliant with fair housing laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need to succeed:
- High school diploma/GED; Bachelors preferred
- 3+ years of multi-family management experience
- Affordable Housing experience required; specifically with Tax Credit/LIHTC/Section 42 properties strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) credential strongly preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Understanding of local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Top notch customer service and leadership skills
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred
- Yardi experience preferred