Senior RFP Writer
The Global RFP Team collaborates closely with each of the firm’s distinct business units and investment teams in order to respond to prospective and existing client questionnaires. The team supports the firm’s institutional, intermediary and high net worth distribution channels and responds to requests from various client types from around the world. The team is committed to delivering high-quality investment proposals that enhance our global sales, marketing, and client service efforts.
We are looking for a Senior RFP writer to join the team. Working as part of the Global RFP Team, the successful candidate will ensure that all RFPs are completed in a timely manner and tailored to investor requirements.
- Coordinate the completion of Requests for Proposals (“RFPs”) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (“DDQs”)
- Partner with the Global RFP Team to ensure all deadlines are met and to allow for consistent & accurate responses across all questionnaires
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (“SMEs”) throughout the firm to create accurate responses to standard and customized questions
- Maintain a database of standard RFP responses
- Build an in-depth understanding of the firm’s product offerings and investment capabilities
- Commit to improving the efficiency of the RFP process and quality of RFP submissions
- Undergraduate degree in economics, finance or business preferred
- Superior academic credentials
- 3-7 years at an asset management firm, experience with fixed income and/or alternatives preferred
- Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with proven initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a broader team