Title: “Academic Operations Manager”
Location: Hoboken, NJ (Hybrid)
The Manager, Academic Operations, SSE, directly reports to the Office of the Dean, and is the principal point of contact within the school, and with the institute, for all SSE related Undergraduate and Graduate program operations and execution matters.
This position is accountable for the day-to-day operations and effective execution of all SSE programs and offerings; this includes all channels (on-campus, off-campus, distance), as well as all delivery modalities (traditional semester, modular, blended).
Key school interfaces include division directors, program leads, other faculty and Student Success operations. Key external interfaces include: the registrar, the Office of Graduate Education, the Office of Undergraduate Academics.
Key responsibilities for the Manager, Academic Operations position include, but are not limited to:
- Course scheduling and instructor assignments (with Division Director/Program Leads/Academic Coordinators, course owners and the Registrar).
- Faculty load and evaluation administration, tracking and reporting.
- Program and School Curriculum Committees support. Catalog and Workday Student system updating.
- SSE Student Success and Outreach support (Corporate and non-Corporate Education).
- Working with the Communication Manager and the Dean, creating and executing communication plans for new, continuing and returning students using the CRM tools.
- Academic Operations metrics maintenance and reporting, and as required, administration of SSE databases/workspaces.
- Analysis of data (utilization levels, trends, and assessment of impacts on School operations).
- Academic Operations Process Management.
The position will work to ensure an unparalleled experience for all stakeholders, including students, and faculty; and will execute other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, masters preferred.
- 3-5 years of academic operations related experience.
- Proven track record of planning and managing projects through to completion.
- Must have experience with database software, intermediate data analysis, pivot tables and graphical representation of data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A collaborative and agile work ethic.