Title: Executive Assistant
Location: New York, NY and Newport Beach, CA
Salary: $75k – $90k
Industry: Global Investment Company
- Perform administrative tasks such as processing expense reports, phone coverage, conference room booking, ordering supplies, travel coordination, check requests, etc.
- Extensive calendar management and heavy travel arrangements.
- Assist with coordinating internal and external scheduling of meetings.
- Maintenance of Conference calendar, conferencing materials coordination.
- Assume additional tasks and responsibilities as required; willingness to help across teams within the retail distribution team is required.
- Highly organized, resourceful, detail-oriented person who is comfortable working both independently and within a team environment.
- Experience in Outlook calendar functions
- Experience in SAP and Concur is a PLUS
- Excellent in Microsoft software products including: Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Able to handle multiple assignments; know how to prioritize
- Excellent technical skills; must be able to learn various software systems
- Self-motivated, personable and able to communicate effectively with senior professionals
- Strong writing and research skills.
- Two years+ experience working in the financial services industry
- Excellent (written and verbal) communication skills