Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $105k – $115k
Industry: Real Estate Investment Company
Summary: As an HRBP your main responsibility is to work closely with managers and employees across the firm to ensure they have the right skills, are passionate about their work and are inspired to succeed. Day-to-day this means coaching and guiding managers and individual contributors on efforts like career development, performance management, talent acquisition and retention, compensation, training and development, and employee relations. We are looking for someone who can be a trusted advisor to our leaders. Additionally we are also looking for someone who is capable of developing relationships throughout the organization and can roll up their sleeves to accomplish goals.
What your day to day will look like:
- Work closely with the HR Team to support and execute key HR processes (Performance Management, Compensation, Career Pathing) and best practices for approximately 350 employees.
- Manage full cycle recruiting by partnering with management to determine staffing needs in multi-state operations
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community networking events, and more to identify and attract quality candidates
- Coach and advise managers on employee-related issues and needs; work with them to manage and resolve performance and employee relations issues.
- Work closely with managers and employees to execute people initiatives, improve working relationships and increase performance, productivity and retention
- Facilitate HR programs and processes such as performance management, leadership and talent programs, and continuous feedback across multiple business areas
- Utilize HR data, reporting and analytics to proactively identify and address themes and trends in order to recommend effective solutions to business issues
- Assist in: compensation analysis, performance management, coaching, learning and development, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations when needed.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations and audit requests.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of varied human resources experience.
- Multi-Family, property management experience preferred.
- Travel 25%+ to property locations
- Superior computer skills including advanced Excel, hands-on HRIS and ATS experience.
- Progressive HR experience gained through increasingly responsible positions within Human Resources with a particular focus on employee relations, talent acquisition and compensation
- Experience in a high growth environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to determine the root cause of issues.
- Highly collaborative and able to work both within and across teams.
- Ability to work through ambiguity, think creatively, be flexible and roll-up your sleeves.
- Exceptional communication skills, including group presentation and relationship development skills.
- Professional, confident manner and poised and articulate demeanor.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide array of personality types and all job levels.
- Demonstrated history of exemplary ethics and integrity, including ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Active commitment to the identification and appropriate resolution of all business issues, whether they are rooted in business problems or are pure compliance concerns.
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibility for projects.
- Ability to exercise discretion related to sensitive employee matters.
- A culture champion, promoting company values to drive decision making.
- Must be flexible to work extend hours due to business requirements.