Title: Strategic Account Associate (Hybrid)
Location: New York, NY
Salary: $45k -$50k per year
Summary: The position of Strategic Account Associate is an extension of the business development team responsible for managing accounts in the legal field, including AM 200 law firms and fortune 500 corporate legal departments. The SAA is responsible for enhancing the customer experience for existing legal technology clients and is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service and consultation services to key accounts.
- Responsible for client communication, understanding client goals and interests and discussing project requirements with clients.
- Serve as a liaison between client, business development team, and internal teams to ensure client expectations are met and managed through effective communication and efficient workflow.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships within existing accounts.
- Assist in sales support business development tasks
- Develop strong understanding of TLS eDiscovery capabilities and services, and effectively communicate offerings to clients.
- Compose or generate a variety of materials (e.g., SOWs, RFPs, sales, and case reports, etc.).
- Lead all billing and invoice collection tasks for assigned accounts. This includes billing promptly, clearly, accurately, and being proactive and punctual with past due collection notices and tracking and reporting trends to all levels of management.
- Provide support to senior team members and perform other special projects or duties as required.
- 4 – year Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability and organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients
- Ability to work within a team and all levels of management