5-10 years corporate experience
•Responsible for all aspects of revenue calculations, recordings and collections for all lines of business (Retail, Institutional, SMA, etc.).
•Responsible for all aspects of Revenue Share calculations and communications (mo., quarterly, annual) with CIO’s at a detail product level
•TPA Revenues – work with global F&C colleagues to develop an efficient V&C process for analysis, reporting, calculation and payment of revenues transferred in & out of the US, at a product level.
•Perform onshore validation and control of revenue related processes and IFRS Group Reporting processes.
•Oversee Svc Provider adherence to offshore control framework for respective processes.
•Develop, train and monitor a B/S reconciliation process as required
•Oversee MFN data collection and ensure timely and accurate deliverables
•Develop an efficient, effective monthly Flash (projection) process, including commentary
•Review and approval of monthly LLC legal entity financials
•Lead/ participate in process automation/ fee harmonization projects, i.e. client billing
•Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
•CPA with large to mid–size accounting firm experience.
•15 + years corporate accounting experience.
•Asset Management experience strongly preferred
•Evidence of driving change in a finance setting with strong systems and analytical skills
•Prior experience with large financial systems; experience with SAP is strongly preferred, but not required.
•Prior experience with a Finance service provider preferred but not required.
•Ability to communicate effectively; both verbally and in writing.
•Understand big picture and how different tasks are connected
•Ability to manage multiple deliverables with flexibility
•Strong attention to detail
•Make decisions that are appropriate for this level
•Provide timely updates to Manager and escalate issues
•Strong team player
•Able to quickly interpret new and complex information
•Proficient in Microsoft Suite & Financial systems
We are looking for an experienced RFP writer to join the team and who will take the initiative to continually look for opportunities to improve the quality, timeliness and efficiency of our submissions. Working as part
of the Global RFP Team, the successful candidate will ensure that all RFPs are completed in a timely manner and tailored to investor requirements.
Manage the coordination and completion of Requests for Proposals (“RFPs”) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (“DDQs”)
Partner with the Global RFP Team to ensure all deadlines are met and to allow for consistent & accurate messaging across all questionnaires
Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (“SMEs”) throughout the firm to craft accurate responses to standard and customized questions
Maintain a database of standard RFP responses and craft new language as appropriate
● Build an in-depth understanding of the firm’s product offerings and investment capabilities
● Commit to improving the efficiency of the RFP process and quality of RFP submissions
● Undergraduate degree in economics, finance or business preferred
● Superior academic credentials
● 3+ years in an RFP role at an asset management firm preferred
● Excellent time-management, planning and organizational skills
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
Self-starter with proven initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a broader
Participate in all levels of coordination of the day-to-day HR Consulting team including but not limited to the following:
•Data entry and maintenance within the HR PeopleSoft system
•Internal process creation and improvements coordinated with members of other HR functions (i.e. Recruiting and Talent & Org Development)
•Immigration support for sponsored employees
•Employee relocation processes including liaising with vendors, employees, and various employees to ensure a smooth process
•New Hire Orientation program
•Employee officer on-boarding program
•Reporting in conjunction with the HR Analytics team
•Various aspects of voluntary and involuntary termination processes
•Employee relations assistance
•Performance management and compensation processes
•Ad hoc and special projects as needed
•Four year college degree
•Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
•Preferred experience with PeopleSoft
•Flexible to work overtime as required, in-line with business needs
•Experience assisting/coordinating in finance industry would translate well
•Displays a high level of integrity
•Thrives while working under pressure in an intense environment
•Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize while meeting rigorous deadlines
•Demonstrates discretion in an extremely confidential environment
•Experience navigating in a complex, matrix organization
•Applies sound judgment
•Successful working with partners in global offices
•Demonstrates high accuracy, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
•Exhibits aptitude for learning global employment practices
•Possesses advanced project/time management skills
•Exudes professionalism and maturity
•Displays results oriented thought processes
Open to candidates with less experience and open up to recent grads if they have completed a related internship or candidates with approx 6 months of professional experience. Seeking a candidate who is motivated to learn, hardworking, organized and can handle a fast-paced and demanding environment. This role will heavily focus on administrative tasks assisting the HR team in NY. The hiring manager is available on-site in NY to provide training. Candidates should expect to work overtime in this role.
We would also consider more experienced candidates if you can confirm they will be happy in a role that is heavily administrative.
Accounts Payable Associates are responsible for the day to day Accounts Payable operations. Most effective performance is achieved through proficient use of all available technological resources, employment of analytical skills and applying best practices and procedural controls.
• Collection of vendor information, ensuring that all necessary information and documentation is provided including W9 forms and 1099 reporting detail
• Review, distribution, and tracking of all invoices and payment requests
• Review of submitted invoices received from multiple offices and entities for accuracy, approval by appropriate signatories, and adherence to established guidelines
• Analysis of all invoice and expense submissions, calculating requirements for sales tax accrual and 1099 reporting, and ensuring accurate G/L expense coding
• Completion of monthly sales/use tax returns and quarterly commercial rent returns
• Review and monthly reconciliation of all corporate card transactions
• Accurate audit of an invoice and posting details into the Concur/SAP Accounting system, streamlining process where possible through utilization of uploading files or templates
• Generation of periodic payment runs and coordination of approval from authorized signatories
• Preparation of both online and manual wire payments and coordination of execution by authorized signatories
• Audit of employee expense reimbursement submissions for policy compliance
• Training and continuous education of staff in using the Concur Premier Professional expense and invoice reporting platforms
• Maintenance and organization of all files and documentation in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Research and resolution of discrepancies and timely response to internal and external inquiries
• Participation in the monthly close process by posting all entries in advance of A/P close deadline and completing an analysis of unprocessed invoices and expenses for accrual
• Provision of supporting documentation for auditors
• Contribution to continuous improvement processes.
• Protection of the organization’s value by keeping information confidential
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Two years of Accounts Payable Experience
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Knowledge of advanced MS Excel functions a plus (formulas, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
• Familiarity with SAP and/or Concur Premier online expense reporting system a plus
• Working knowledge of basic accounting principles (debit/credit/general ledger).
• Familiarity with foreign currency and online banking platforms
• Strong basic math skills and attention to detail.
• Good communication skills and professional, courteous telephone manner.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills in order to meet processing deadlines.
Need SAP/Concur and good Excel skills. A degree is helpful, but not required. Only looking for 2 to 5yrs experience.
Primary responsibility is for Treasury function – reviewing, approving and completing monetary transfers; reviewing, analyzing, reconciling, and researching activities related to all corporate bank accounts and liquidity analysis work on a legal entity basis in a timely manner. This position will also be responsible for all compliance and regulations related to the Treasury function.
Secondary responsibilities including, but not limited to, assisting with general ledger account analyses, researching financial statement and financial reporting variances, resolving coding and mapping questions, etc.
The candidate must be a self-motivated, innovative and solution minded individual with solid communication and problem solving skills. Accountability and flexibility are essential.
Domestic Travel for training.
Role & responsibilities (duties and essential job functions)
The key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining and building banking relationships
• Administrator to corporate bank accounts and portals
• Monitoring and maintaining bank account balances to meet funding needs, and risk limits on a daily basis
• Maintaining policies & procedures to ensure an adequate level of controls, including leading toward successful internal & external audits
• Setting up an EFP account to send ACH payments
• Releasing of all disbursements including ACH and wire payments
• Monitoring of all receipts
• Managing the monthly intercompany bank portal transfers
• Overseeing and coordinating the escheatment process with our 3rd party service provider
• Performing validation and control testing of bank statement reconciliations completed by our 3rd party service provider.
• Creating, tracking and reporting comprehensive liquidity analyses on a legal entity basis
• Coordinating and collaborating with teams regionally and globally to optimize and globalize processes
• Communicating effectively with internal & external clients, vendors and auditors
• Reporting on banking activities as needed
To look after a 20+ acre country property in Connecticut. This is very much a hands-on position for someone who loves the land and doesn’t mind, well, relishes in fact, getting those hands dirty…
There are animals e.g. horses, chickens, a few cows, that need looking after, some trees including fruit trees, and a garden. Think Gertrude Jekyll.
Trees and flowers don’t plant themselves. You could argue that they do, of course, but this property is better kept than nature left to itself and entropy.
Have proven experience of repair work and maintenance. Be able to use farm vehicles, and that will include winter snow plowing equipment.
Be able to supervise outside contractors e.g. landscapers, fence builders. Be good with budgets and project planning.
This is a position for someone who loves the outdoors, who has the experience of dealing with high-net-worth owners, who can listen to their needs, and communicate both issues and achievements to them.
They are a private family and value their privacy – confidentiality and discretion are a given.
If interested and believe you have the relevant experience, please send your resume to email@example.com.
This position will be responsible for day-to-day accounting and finance duties including but not limited to month end closing, financial reporting, global consolidation, financial analysis, and AR/AP functions.
•Oversee daily accounting activities, journal entries, accruals and month end closing
•Maintain and update chart of accounts and general ledger structure
•Establish and enforce proper accounting policies and procedures
•Perform account analysis and reconciliations, and review cost center expenses
•Manage capital expenditure and fixed assets
•Monitor cash flow, borrowings under company’s credit facilities, wire transfers and FX activities
•Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
•Oversee filing of monthly sales & use tax, property tax and other tax requirements
•Maintain and set up adequate system of financial records and internal control policies
•Coordinate the annual audit with outside auditors
•Financial Reporting & Analysis
•Ensure financial statements are prepared in accordance with GAAP and policies
•Consolidate global financial results and monthly management reporting package
•Perform inventory, cash flow, FX and other ad hoc analysis
•Review financial results, identify variances and make recommendations
•Support quarterly forecast and annual budget process as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
•Accounting/ Finance degree
•CPA or MBA is desirable
•Minimum 15+ years similar experience with mid to large size, multi site, manufacturing companies
•Strong knowledge of financial modules of SAP and Excel. BPC is highly recommended.
•Must be very thorough and highly accurate, detailed and well organized
•Sense of urgency, meet deadlines, results oriented
•Must be hands-on
•Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of GAAP
•Strong knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
•knowledge of sales & use tax regulations along with other compliance areas
•Good communications skills and comfortable managing a large team
•Work in accordance with all company policies and procedures regarding employment, safety, quality, product safety and legality, security, and regulatory compliance as applicable.
Drive for results: Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
Planning and Organizing: Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
This position is open due to increase workload and needing additional team members.
Hiring Managers are looking for entry-level/junior candidates who have 0-2 years experience within a professional office environment.
Duties: interview scheduling, posting jobs within internal and external sites, escorting candidates to interview rooms, debriefing with the team by collecting interview feedback, acting as a main POC for Managers and/or candidates, maintaining data in ATS, ad-hoc projects as needed, handling on-boarding such as initiating background checks.
The Recruiting Associate role in Austin will have exposure to HR Orientation.*
Attention to detail
Eager to learn
Comfortable with work OT (this is not an 8-5pm role, will need to be flexible with work schedule)
This position is responsible for coordinating the logistics and execution of recruitment efforts. This position represents the front-line contact for all issues relating to recruiting. The recruiting coordinator will work closely with the recruiter, business line, and candidates to ensure the overall effort to attract the best candidates to our firm.Specific duties of the Recruiting Associate include:
• Schedule, coordinate, and facilitate in person, phone, and video conference interviews
• Post Jobs on internal and external job boards
• Arrange domestic and international travel for candidates
• Generate and draft offer letters
• Process all new hire paperwork, including background checks and references
• Develop relationships with hiring managers
• Partner with the recruiter to serve in recruiting efforts by creating a positive hiring experience for both candidates and hiring managers for all stages of recruiting from interview to onboarding
• May be requested to screen candidate resumes to assist with other coordinators overflow
• Complete ad-hoc projects, as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
• 0-2 years experience in a corporate environment
• Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
• Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, energetic environment
• Maintains a high degree of professionalism – ability to interface with all levels of the company
• Possesses a proactive approach to accomplishing work, has immaculate follow up, and demonstrates the flexibility to meet business needs with a focus on achieving results
• Excellent technology skills, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to network with various departmental personnel and outside parties
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Legal Graphic Consultant
We are seeking an experienced professional to work in our growing Philadelphia office. You will have the opportunity to
work hand‐in‐hand with the top attorneys, law firms, and corporations in the country to create visually compelling
demonstrative evidence for use in a legal setting. Candidates will need to have experience in both conceptualization
and production of graphics, and will have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in fast paced and
deadline driven environment. Candidates should be comfortable working both as members of our larger consulting
team and autonomously on projects as needed. This is a client facing position and the ideal candidate must have
excellent written and verbal communication skills, a professional appearance, and experience with attending meetings
and communicating with clients.
•Plan and produce demonstrative evidence concepts for use at trials and arbitrations using a variety of design and presentation software.
•Attend client meetings, review legal briefs, and draft graphic recommendations concepts and estimates for clients.
•Serve as the client facing lead on assigned graphics projects handling client communication, budget/time tracking, and
•Production oversight including art direction, project management, and quality control.
•Travel as needed to cover client meetings, research projects, and trials.
•Work in conjunction with internal sales team to develop graphic leads.
•Produce and design marketing collateral and pitch presentations in accordance with corporate branding guidelines as needed.
•Serve as a brand ambassador and represent Magna Legal Services as needed at marketing functions and conferences.
•Maintain relationships with external vendors and contractors as needed.
•Monitor design trends and emerging technologies which can be implemented into your work.
•Advanced knowledge of design software including the Adobe Master Suite (Expert level ‐ Photoshop, Illustrator,
•InDesign required) and Microsoft Office with a specific focus on advanced production in PowerPoint including implementation of animations and external media.
•Knowledge of After Effects, Video Editing Software or 3D programs a plus
•5+ years of experience working on graphics projects in a corporate environment with history of increased responsibility
–legal experience and familiarity with legal concepts and terminology a plus.
•Undergraduate degree in Graphic Design, communications or related field ‐ Master’s degree in a related field not required, but preferred.
•Possess the ability to quickly understand, digest, and repackage complex concepts from varied subject areas into easily understood visuals.
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills required along with the ability to proof graphics for accuracy and quality.
•Ability to travel as needed and cover extended hours/weekends as needed to meet deadlines.
Contract Recruiter responsible for full project life cycle recruiting efforts across front and back end
positions to include client and non-client facing positions. Asset management experience needed.
Source and screen candidates, communicate with hiring managers regarding role requirements.
Review code test results, prepare candidate feedback packets, monitor onsite interviews, conduct meetings to discuss
interview feedback and negotiate offers.
Track weekly and quarterly metrics, ensure data quality and participate in weekly search updates.
Ability to determine requisition requirements and skills associated with the positions.
Knowledge of EEOC and applicable labor laws.
Sourcing experience required; ability to construct Boolean search queries.
Ability to quickly learn applicant tracking systems and navigate recruiting tools such as LinkedIn search.
5+ years of Recruiting experience primarily recruiting for financial focused roles.
Knowledge of the Newport Beach/New York market is an advantage.
Strong written and verbal communication.
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.